Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blu Ray Starter Pack (5 Movies) - €13

Options
  • 12-12-2012 9:46pm

10553113-1316692764-936114.jpg

Buy It @ Zavvi
    Use Code VCUKZ10

Gladiator / The Bourne Ultimatum / Wanted / Fast and Furious / The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Use code BESTOF2012 to get it right now for €11.50 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭pissed

I am getting an error "Error loading delivery options. Please try adjusting your delivery address or try again later" I have not ordered from Zavvi in a bit, I assume they deliver to Ireland. Tried with paypal and credit card:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

pissed wrote: »
    I am getting an error "Error loading delivery options. Please try adjusting your delivery address or try again later" I have not ordered from Zavvi in a bit, I assume they deliver to Ireland. Tried with paypal and credit card:confused:

Delivered to Ireland fine for me, hadn't used them in a while either but saved address worked fine for me. Sorry, not sure what that error means. You could try creating a new address in address book.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭pissed

Sorted now. I used chrome to checkout and it worked fine. Possible bug in windows 8 and IE who knows . Thanks for discount code.

Advertisement