Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Souvenirs

Options
  • 12-12-2012 9:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Dear all,

I like Butlers chocolate very much. Do you know any place where I can buy it not very expensively? Probably it is of the same price in all places, but I'm just eager to ask.

Second question please, there is a Carroll's shop where I can find a plate painted in Dublin - beautiful but small one. Someone suggested to visit the Kilkenny's shop on Nassau street, but quickly checking their website, I've found nothing. The plate should be painted on Dublin thematic and is supposed to be added to my collection of plates from different cities from Europe. Would be nice to have any directions where I can find such a plate.

Thank you very much!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,219 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Sometimes you can find Butler's chocolates on special offer.

Is this the sort of thing you wanted?
    http://www.carrollsirishgifts.com/product/IRISHSOUVENIRS/IRISHSOUVENIRSOrnaments/64523D

I'm not clear on your query about Carroll's - do you want to know where their shops are located?

There are Carroll's shops in many locations.
    Westmoreland Street, Dublin 2 (Ph: +353 1 677 5088)

57/58 Upper O'Connell Street, Dublin 1 (Ph: +353 1 873 5709)

98/99 Talbot Street, Dublin 1 (Ph: +353 1 817 1490)

33 Lower O'Connell Street, Dublin 1 (Ph: +353 1 874 6741)

44 Henry Street, Dublin 1 (Ph: +353 1 872 1215)

22/23 Suffolk street, Dublin 2

17 Suffolk Street, Dublin 2 (Ph: +353 1 677 7436)

St. Stephen's Green Shopping Centre, Dublin 2 (Ph: +353 1 475 8938)

37 Grafton Street, Dublin 2 (Ph: +353 1 677 7815)

• Registered Users Posts: 24 sophie.sperner

Thank you for reply!

No, I meant that plate is small. I would like to find a bigger one. But the style it is painted is what I would like to have.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,219 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Ah, I see. Maybe the people in Carroll's might have suggestions?

Advertisement