Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SRC M4 CQB (full metal)

Options
  • 12-12-2012 9:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

IN very good condition only skirmished about 5 or 6 times. Full metal gear box. Fires about 300 FPS. Comes with an extra mag. Will throw in a working EOtech sight with a cracked screen for an extra twenty if you want.

Asking price 250
    Any other questions ? <Mod Snip>
    Sale to over 18s only unless parent present.
    Based in Meath.
    Will travel within reason if interested in buying.
    Thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

I'm interested in the EOtech sight with a cracked screen and have a wanted thread here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056824518

As my one is in need of repair and you may just have the very thing to help me out :)

• Registered Users Posts: 48 mooreluke94

yea id me more then happy to give it to you...does fourty sound good for you?

IN very good condition only skirmished about 5 or 6 times. Full metal gear box. Fires about 300 FPS. Comes with an extra mag. Will throw in a working EOtech sight with a cracked screen for an extra twenty if you want.

Asking price 250
    Any other questions ? <Mod Snip>
    Sale to over 18s only unless parent present.
    Based in Meath.
    Will travel within reason if interested in buying.
    Thanks
    yea id me more then happy to give it to you...does fourty sound good for you?

Thank you and not for that price, as a fully functioning EOTech sight can be found for that

My offer is €20 euros all in (item + P&P + PayPal fees included) for the broken EOTech

How about 25 and ill drop it to you?

I'm in Loughlinstown South Dublin, which is J16 M50, so pending inspection and if you can drop it here, then I accept and how's that?

• Advertisement

yea that sounds fine to me

Excellent and before we go to PM's, can you post some pics of the EOTech please?

heres the pics sorry it took so long

Thank you and not for that price, as a fully functioning EOTech sight can be found for that

My offer is €20 euros all in (item + P&P + PayPal fees included) for the broken EOTech
    I'm in Loughlinstown South Dublin, which is J16 M50, so pending inspection and if you can drop it here, then I accept and how's that?

Looking good and I've been offered a fully working one for €15 euros, so will have to revert to my original offer or €15 euros with meet up in person, my apologies for any inconvenience caused

Looking good and I've been offered a fully working one for €15 euros, so will have to revert to my original offer or €15 euros with meet up in person, my apologies for any inconvenience caused

To be honest the lowest I could go is twenty to make it worthy while you can go for the €15 one from the other lad if that's too much

• Advertisement

To be honest the lowest I could go is twenty to make it worthy while you can go for the €15 one from the other lad if that's too much

Thank you, I'll see how the other one works out and GLWS :)

The other one worked out very well and I'm in need of another for spares, offer €10 euros for the working EOTech sight with a cracked screen :)

The other one worked out very well and I'm in need of another for spares, offer €10 euros for the working EOTech sight with a cracked screen :)

*cough

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Jamess19

Hi, any pics of the gun pls?

yep no problem man

here they are

*cough

How about my offer please?

how does 200 quid for the gun, the extra mag, delivery, the cracked eotech and a co2 grenade with a couple of shells?

sorry i thought that other poster was looking for an offer. no thanks but i appreciate the offer

sorry i thought that other poster was looking for an offer. no thanks but i appreciate the offer

Cheers and if you change your mind, please let me know :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement