Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Jumpers, novelty hats etc?? - Cork City?

Options
  • 12-12-2012 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,881 ✭✭✭

Hi, where is the city can I get novelty xmas jumpers, hats with lights etc? I know pennys do some - anywhere else?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

sporina wrote: »
    Hi, where is the city can I get novelty xmas jumpers, hats with lights etc? I know pennys do some - anywhere else?

Tescos and Dunnes Stores have a wide variety of those items (as do the numerous 2 euro type shops that are dotted around the city - there is one beside argos, one on oliver plunkett street and another on north main street) :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,881 ✭✭✭sporina

grrr left it too late for the xmas jumpers - there are no more in the shops. grrr. ah well at least i got santa ear rings and a hair band thingy..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭nuttz

There is a seasonal shop(part of the garden center I think) opposite the Travelodge at the Kinsale Road Roundabout, they have all that stuff. Either the garden center there or that shop have the jumpers also.

Advertisement