Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sure box

Options
  • 12-12-2012 10:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭

Does a sure box use any of your data allowance on your phone. Getting a sure box but I have no data on my phone, am I going to have a very large bill next month.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭FSL

From the Vodophone WebSite It uses your fixed line broadband.

Does the Sure Signal box use much of my fixed broadband monthly bandwidth allowance?

This depends on the amount of calls that are made and received, but in normal usage, the total bandwidth capacity used when making voice calls only is likely to be less than 1GB a month. Note that heavy data usage may result in breaching your agreed broadband download allowance.

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭frankmul

I'm just curious because it needs to be a 3G mobile. Does that involve data or is it like normal calls

Advertisement