Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

avides media product purchased from Pixmania

Options
  • 12-12-2012 10:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I bought an Archos tablet from avides media through the website pixmania in the last 3 months, when I received it there was a faulty charge point so I sent it back and they send me a new one , the one they sent had a faulty screen , so I also sent this one back to avides media , a few days ago I got it back form them , they said they wouldn't fix it because the housing was broken, it was not broken when I sent it and it couldn't have been broken in transit as it was well packed , I complained to both avides media and pixmania but they are saying they won't fix it or refund me, this is fraud and they should be avoided at all costs ,

Any suggestions on how I should proceed in getting this sorted?

Please help me ,

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 neimad07

Avides media are a disaster to deal with they should not get away with treating customers like this , I am currently involved with them in a dispute you can see my problem on this thread any help would be appreciated , thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Post split out and moved to its own thread

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 4 neimad07

I bought an Archos tablet from Avides Media the Pixmania web site,
    when I received it was faulty so I returned it and they sent me another one, this was also faulty so I sent it back ,this time they sent it back to me with the housing broken (it was broken by them as it was fine when I posted it and it couldn't have got damaged in transit because it was so well packed) I have proof that it was not broken prior to sending as I took pics and video as I thought Avides media would want to see the problem which was a flickering screen,

Now they say that they wont fix it because of fall damage, this is totally unacceptable , it is basically fraud and they should not get away with this ,

im just wondering has anyone else had any bother with Pixmania and any ideas how I can get this sorted, I have used pixmania many times in the past and this is the first time something like this happened.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Tippex

You have already got another post on the exact same subject.
    neimad07 wrote: »
    I bought an Archos tablet from Avides Media the Pixmania web site,
    when I received it was faulty so I returned it and they sent me another one, this was also faulty so I sent it back ,this time they sent it back to me with the housing broken (it was broken by them as it was fine when I posted it and it couldn't have got damaged in transit because it was so well packed) I have proof that it was not broken prior to sending as I took pics and video as I thought Avides media would want to see the problem which was a flickering screen,

Now they say that they wont fix it because of fall damage, this is totally unacceptable , it is basically fraud and they should not get away with this ,

im just wondering has anyone else had any bother with Pixmania and any ideas how I can get this sorted, I have used pixmania many times in the past and this is the first time something like this happened.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Duplicate threads merged. Please do not create multiple versions of the same thread.

dudara

• Advertisement
Advertisement