Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are the odd of it snowing this year?

Options
  • 12-12-2012 11:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Does anyone know if there any reliable predictions on if it is going to snow this year?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,782 ✭✭✭Joe Public

No

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Strong Light Bulb

^^^ god damn it...

• Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

^^^ god damn it...

I think Joe Public meant to say was ..."NO..there aren't any reliable predictions on if it is going to snow this year" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭zidewayz

Does anyone know if there any reliable predictions on if it is going to snow this year?[/

The million doller question! High probability thats it's not going to snow at low levels anywhere in ireland for the rest of December. I hope I'm wrong. Don't get your hopes up for jan and feb because you'll only be disappointed when it doesn't.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 7,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭pistolpetes11

There is already a heap of threads open, ask in any of them that are relevant to your question , please dont ask in the model / technical discussion thread

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056795660

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement