Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Printer not printing text

Options
  • 13-12-2012 12:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

My sister asked me for help earlier as she was attempting to print a college assignment but the printer wouldn't print any text, only pictures. The printer is not even attempting to print the text either, the page just goes straight through. The most annoying part is that there is nothing wrong with the printer itself OR the ink. When I logged in using my user account I was able to print perfectly, the problem only occurs under her account.

I have tried to find any settings that may have been changed in her account to explain this but it all looks to be set up the same as mine. Does anyone know how to fix this?

For added info we're using Microsoft Word 2007, Vista and a HP 2400 printer

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭CreepingDeath

Try uninstalling the printer under her account and reinstalling it.

Advertisement