Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shoe help

• 13-12-2012 12:30am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 519 ✭✭✭

Took up running about a year and a half ago and have done about 1500 km this year. I'm looking to replace my tempo 5k to 8k training shoes.up to now I have been using Pegasus 28 for these but as of late find them abit too cushiony and clumsy for the faster workouts. I race in lunaracers and use vomeros for the lsr's.
    I suppose I'm looking for a cushioned shoes weighing between the lunaracers and the Pegasus so between 5 and 11.5 ounces. I am thinking about flyknit trainers (crazy expensive @ 182) or perhaps zoom elites (still quite heavy).
    I run 5k in about 18:30 btw

Any suggestions all brands welcome.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭thirstywork2

Some of the popular moderate support/guidance shoes would be the Adidas Tempo,Saucony Guide,Mizuno Elixir,Saucony Mirage

Neutral shoes adidas boston,brooks Launch,new Balance 890

Lots of choices

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 519 ✭✭✭gearoidol

Some of the popular moderate support/guidance shoes would be the Adidas Tempo,Saucony Guide,Mizuno Elixir,Saucony Mirage

Neutral shoes adidas boston,brooks Launch,new Balance 890

Lots of choices

Yeah been reading alot of the launch ,anyone know a stockist

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 978 ✭✭✭JohnnyCrash

Lunarglide 4's are 10.4 ozs

Advertisement