Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda Virus/Safe Mode Problem

• 13-12-2012 12:42am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 239 ✭✭

Hey guys. Having a problem with the garda virus on the young lads laptop. This is the second time it's happened and the last time I ran the system in safe mode and went into the C:/ProgramData and found the .exe file and deleted it. This time when I boot in safe mode, I sign in using the password and it says welcome for about 2 seconds then before it actually boots up it says logging off and shutting down before turning off. Anyone know what can be done now???

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 790 ✭✭✭nucker

I would use the system restore, I had a similar virus some months ago, it isn't called the Gardai/Metropolitan Police virus but the UKASH virus

Advertisement