Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

TV3 Psychic Readings Live***The Aftermath Thread****

15678911»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,973 ✭✭✭spookwoman

Galway K9 wrote: »
    Does anyone know why all spookwomans videos are gone. Id love to find them again. They were funny!!! ANyone got the video of the shout out to boardsies!
    Had to remove them got told to by youtube and the crowd in wherever. you should have listen to sundays 4fm with deboragh r

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Orielle

We were like a mysterious cult of insomniacs at the time.....I loved the posts in Hungarian and Morse Code :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Orielle wrote: »
    We were like a mysterious cult of insomniacs at the time.....I loved the posts in Hungarian and Morse Code :)

Bahaha, I'd forgotten the Morse Code! Good times. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Orielle

They WERE good times....in a sinister way...I wish they were back....It's hard to believe I was stuck in my room studying for half the night....and now I'm working... Best thread ever though:)

• Site Banned Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Ralf and Florian

I spent a good hour the other night looking at clips of Play TV - holy moly It really was car crash tv!!

and

So....were these people ringing the programme or the programme makers ringing them?:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

So....were these people ringing the programme or the programme makers ringing them?:confused:

They were ringing the programme all right. ;)

Hey all, hope you're all keeping well. I came across very old e-mails yesterday from from the threads here back in the day. I was only thinking about the Will Smith phone call the other day; poor old Wayne was clueless until the earpiece (presumably) told him it was a crank phone call 😁

Advertisement