Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vouchers

Options
  • 13-12-2012 1:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Hi not sure if this is the right area.

As wel all know where in hard times, with some people being hit harder than others. As it christmas time i was thinking what i could get some of my relatives. Instead of getting the usual rubbish we all get I wanted to get something useful. We can all get vouchers for petrol, suoermarkets etc but how come our electric supplier dosnt issue vouchers that I could give and they could then claim on there next bill.

Just an idea but I know a few people that it would really help.

Mods or Electric ire reps please removed if not and accept my apol

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi Roxybing,

Unfortunately there isn't the option of gift vouchers to go towards an Electric Ireland bill, just the tokens for pre-pay meters, which can be purchased at retailers with the PayPoint facility.

Regards,
    Una

Advertisement