Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deep Breath....

Options
  • 13-12-2012 8:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭

I'm getting my first tattoo in less than a week. So excited!

I'm currently living in Japan, but coming home for 3 weeks tomorrow. Next Wednesday I'm scheduled for WildCat in Jervis St.

Excited!

Getting a musical themed one on my inside forearm (to mark my MA in Composition).

I'm simultaneously ****ting it and ridiculously excited.

Actually, the excitement is definitely outweighing the ****ting it. :P

The hope is that I like it so much that I get a half sleeve when I'm back in Japan.

Have I mentioned how excited I am?

I'm putting a lot of faith into the artist in that I'm not going to see the product till I get there. But If I'm honest....I kind of like it that way. It's exciting! (Obviously I won't just say....'eh, yeah go for it if I'm not 100% happy).

I gave purposefully vague ideas, sending shots of artwork I like (mainly paint brush/sketchy kind of stuff), with the building block of a treble clef. Maybe I'm expecting too much....but I won't really know till I see it.

I have no idea why I felt the need to share this here.....but hoping it all turns out well! :)

Comments

Advertisement