Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Army Surplus Store?

Options
  • 13-12-2012 9:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭

Looking in golden pages for army surplus store in Waterford city and i can't find any. I know there were at least two a few years back but not sure now? Don't fancy travelling all the way to Middleton for a sleeping bag which is all i want really;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭marlin vs

Theres one on the quay in Waterford across from the old bus station which is now a flower shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭deadman1972

Marlin i have been in that one but they are a bit pricey tbh and are more like a retail store than a proper army surplus if you know what i mean?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭eirator

I was going to suggest the outdoor shop on the quays in Waterford but I was also going to say that they are rediculusly expensive.

The Middleton "ARMY SUPPLUS WAREHOUSE" (thats what it says on a business card I have of theirs) is at least a day out as even if you can't find what you want there's loads of stuff to poke around at.

I'd be looking at eBay for starters, postage will be stiff for a large item but there are loads army surplus items and fake army items for sale.

Edit> Or even Amazon.co.uk as if you hunt around for items iirc that are "Fullfiled by Amazon.co.uk" then its free delivery for stuff over about £25.

Thing is eirator i only want a flipping sleeping bag and maybe if they have a nice pocket lock knife as well:D

• Registered Users Posts: 28,466 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Have you looked in Argos, they have loads of sleeping bags

• Advertisement

Got gelert sleeping bag in Dungarvan today,25 euro will do me finr for what i want:D

Advertisement