Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Boards.ie Teamchat" Halo Group. Microphone users ONLY!

Options
  • 13-12-2012 10:30am

OK, this thread may get no posts, and die quickly, but let's see.

I'm tired of playing Halo 4 with online randomers who never use their mic in-game to play as part of a team, shout enemy locations, give useful intel, etc. This thread is to help chatty, team-focused boardsies find and befriend other boardsies who ALWAYS use a mic, in the hope of getting some teamwork-focused parties and games going.

If you don't chat, please don't post your info. This thread is only for people who like to talk in-game, and help their team members out.

The idea is simple.

1. Post your gamertag, and your fave games or modes
    2. Change your Xbox Live motto in your XBox 360 profile settings so it reads "Boards.ie Teamchat" (This is so that you can be easily identified at a glance as a mic user by any boardsies browsing on their friends list)
    3. Add chatty people to your friends list, see them online, send them party invites or jump into their games.
    4. TALK!!

With a bit of luck, we'll build up a large enough list that there should be chatty players available to party up with most of the time online.

I'll get the ball rolling. Don't forget to change your mottos, as being able to see who's chatty easily on your friends list is central to this whole plan.

XBL Gamertag: MackDaddi
    Fav Games: Competitive or Co-Op, Slayer and FFA, generally anything with teamwork and/or a chain of command.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

XBL Gamertag: Korvanica

Gametypes: TS, TS Pro, Oddball, CTF, Big Team Slayer, Team Regicide, Basically all team oriented games.

Preferences: TS Pro, CTF

• Registered Users Posts: 9,200 ✭✭✭maximoose

Gamertag: Maxi NI

Gametypes: ANY

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

Never got round to adding people from the other thread, for this exact reason, you never know what you're going to get with random adding and you don't want to then have to be the guy to say sorry but please go away silent stranger! :P

Gamertag: Huckcity
    Game Types: Slayer, Swat, Objectives, and Dominion if my housemate is on with me.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭delta214

gt- deIta214
    Gametypes - Slayer, CTF, Big Team, Dom, SWAT I'd play pro if there was a To4.

I'll add you all later and go on for a few games if anyones around.

Once again, dont forget to change your motto to "Boards.ie Teamchat"

Anyone else??

• Advertisement

Had some great chatty games last night, thanks to everyone i played with.

SWAT is a great mode, i really enjoyed it.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,200 ✭✭✭maximoose

We kicked ass :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭vard

Tag = Sam XBA

Favorite modes = A little of everything. I only just got the game, so I'm getting used to things. Chatting and helping out is one thing I'm perfectly able to do!

Please add away

Are there clans as there were in Halo2? I'd like to get an invite to one if so...

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,229 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

vard wrote: »
    Tag = Sam XBA

Favorite modes = A little of everything. I only just got the game, so I'm getting used to things. Chatting and helping out is one thing I'm perfectly able to do!

Please add away

Are there clans as there were in Halo2? I'd like to get an invite to one if so...

No clans at the moment, but there are rumours they might add it in yet. Would be good to get a boardsies clan up and running if they do bring it in.

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭vard

Mickeroo wrote: »
    No clans at the moment, but there are rumours they might add it in yet. Would be good to get a boardsies clan up and running if they do bring it in.

Yeah I'd love that!

Had some great fun playing Halo2 way back when...

• Advertisement
Advertisement