Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Evening / Night Games in or near Dublin (within 50km)

Options
  • 13-12-2012 10:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know of any site that is planning to or already has evening / night games running in or near Dublin (within 50km)

Between Sun and Wed, from this month onwards?

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

Does anyone know of any site that is planning to or already has evening / night games running in or near Dublin (within 50km)

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Hilltop are having a semi night game this saturday. it starts at 1pm, now I say semi because I'm assuming it will go on past the usual 6pm finish as it's starting late but I could be wrong. think either Redbarn or fingal arisoft have regular night ops and milsims.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

T4RGET wrote: »
    Hilltop are having a semi night game this saturday. it starts at 1pm, now I say semi because I'm assuming it will go on past the usual 6pm finish as it's starting late but I could be wrong. think either Redbarn or fingal arisoft have regular night ops and milsims.

Sat's would not suit unfortunately, as I'm only available to game in or near Dublin Sun to Wed

Now regular night ops and milsims do suit, I'll check out Redbarn and Fingal's web sites + facebook pages for info about these games

Many thanks T4RGET :)

Sat's would not suit unfortunately, as I'm only available to game in or near Dublin Sun to Wed

Now regular night ops and milsims do suit, I'll check out Redbarn and Fingal's web sites + facebook pages for info about these games

Many thanks T4RGET :)

as i said i think it's either one or the other, it may be both. Think it's most likely Fingal but check out both anyways :)

I've checked out Redbarn and Fingal, there is nothing suitable at this time :(

I've checked out Redbarn and Fingal, there is nothing suitable at this time :(

welcome to airsoft :p or life really :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

I'm still looking :)

There has got to be a night game somewhere and would it be better to start a thread in the Airsoft Events section?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

There has got to be a night game somewhere and would it be better to start a thread in the Airsoft Events section?

the events section is for announcing events not looking for them mate.

thermo wrote: »
    the events section is for announcing events not looking for them mate.

Thought as much and had to ask, cheers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

no bothers.

• Advertisement

I'm still looking smile.png

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭backthephilup

I'm following this thread as I'm also looking since Tallaght CQB closed. Reckon there's not going to be much until we get the longer evenings.......at least I will be able to get out for the odd Sunday game when Christmas is over. Stupid work

There has got to be somewhere, the working man can hone his Airsoft skills indoor or outdoor and at night ;)

Anything? :(

Cannot believe there is nothing planned in or near Dublin :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,542 ✭✭✭Tactical

I'm in the same boat.

Due to work committments, evening / night games are the only possiblilty for me at the moment and Sunday to Thursday games.

Really missing Tallagh CQB :(

I'm following this thread as I'm also looking since Tallaght CQB closed. Reckon there's not going to be much until we get the longer evenings.......at least I will be able to get out for the odd Sunday game when Christmas is over. Stupid work
    Tactical wrote: »
    I'm in the same boat.

Due to work committments, evening / night games are the only possiblilty for me at the moment and Sunday to Thursday games.

Really missing Tallagh CQB :(

Indeed we are stuck lads and The Office Block / Tallaght CQB is missed :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭Dogwatch

How did you miss this????:eek::eek::eek::eek:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056842322

Dogwatch wrote: »
    How did you miss this????:eek::eek::eek::eek:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056842322

This is on a Fri night and I'm looking for something on Sun to Wed nights ;)

Also, I'll give you 10 out of 10 for effort and it's appreciated mate :)

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 37,300 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Devening / night games running in or near Dublin (within 50km)

I'd doubt many places would have an event on a "school night" as theyu'd probably think that most people would need X amount of sleep or whatever, for work next day.

In saying that, it may be in your interest to do a small airsoft event on an evening (eg; Monday) to see if there are others who would find such an event agreeable to their work schedule?

the_syco wrote: »
    I'd doubt many places would have an event on a "school night" as theyu'd probably think that most people would need X amount of sleep or whatever, for work next day.

In saying that, it may be in your interest to do a small airsoft event on an evening (eg; Monday) to see if there are others who would find such an event agreeable to their work schedule?

That is a great idea, I'll wait a little longer and see if anything comes up, failing that I will start another thread and ask who would be interested

If we get the numbers, will see which site would setup a night game :D

Many thanks indeed :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭Dogwatch

My experience of night games/events is that they take place on Friday or Saturday night. the exception might be a Bank holiday weekend.
    Work/school gets in the way of the other nights.

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭darren ff

That is a great idea, I'll wait a little longer and see if anything comes up, failing that I will start another thread and ask who would be interested

If we get the numbers, will see which site would setup a night game :D

Many thanks indeed :)

I know a few lads in the same boat as you , if you hear of anything let me know!! , hope Kev gets back in business soon.

Dogwatch wrote: »
    My experience of night games/events is that they take place on Friday or Saturday night. the exception might be a Bank holiday weekend.
    Work/school gets in the way of the other nights.

True and pure ignorance would solve that dilemma ;)
    darren ff wrote: »
    I know a few lads in the same boat as you , if you hear of anything let me know!! , hope Kev gets back in business soon.

My ear is to the ground and hopefully something will come up soon :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,542 ✭✭✭Tactical

the_syco wrote: »

For me, a "school night" is really the only opportunity I get to play. So I'm gonna grab any opportunity for a game on a "school night"

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Ratsquad

lads yer lookin hard enough.
    the compound airsoft club . are holding one of there epic multi objective night sneaky games fri 25 jan@ 7 pm to the wee hrs of sat 12:30 am.
    see facebook page . get on and exspress your interest.dogwatch knows the site .great outbuildings and ,brill games.
    its only €5. membership and €15 for game.
    games start at about 8 ish.
    ankle support must be worn.
    and usual site rules apply.

https://www.facebook.com/events/411600475577124/?ref=2

• Advertisement

Ratsquad wrote: »
    lads yer lookin hard enough.
    the compound airsoft club . are holding one of there epic multi objective night sneaky games fri 25 jan@ 7 pm to the wee hrs of sat 12:30 am.
    see facebook page . get on and exspress your interest.dogwatch knows the site .great outbuildings and ,brill games.
    its only €5. membership and €15 for game.
    games start at about 8 ish.
    ankle support must be worn.
    and usual site rules apply.

https://www.facebook.com/events/411600475577124/?ref=2

Thanks for the info and we are looking for something on a "school night"

Say Sun to Wed evenings ;)

Advertisement