Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xero Bank Feeds

Options
  • 13-12-2012 11:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭

How long before you support Xero Bank Feeds? ( Xero.com )
    UlsterBank Business now support it (you support it on your personal accounts)

I am seriously considering switching now that ive seen bank feeds working. This makes accounting / Reconciliation amazingly easy.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭Nuttzz

that turd they call business on line cannot even support alternative browsers, never mind xero feeds.

I think it will be a long time before you see this available (though I'd love BOI to prove me wrong)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 354 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Pat

Hi all,

We're still checking into this for you. We'll post back here as soon as we have more information.

Thanks
    Pat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi folks,

Thanks for your patience.

At the moment Business Online is focusing on the technical delivery of the new formats associated with the Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA), which is mandatory for all banks. When this is done, the focus will move to other customer requirements for improvements to our internet channels and other services.

Thanks

Billy

Advertisement