Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Huge XBLA sale starting next week

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭derm0j073

Picked up Mark of the Ninja today , its well worth the 600 MS point sale price . If you're sitting on the fence , do yourself a favour and take the punt on this one , I'm really enjoying it .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭grimm2005

Meesared wrote: »
    Kinda pissed Rayman isn't discounted for us like its supposed to be

That's fairly crummy alright, was going to buy it myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

Bully Scholarship Edition is currently only 840 MS points. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

Bully Scholarship Edition is currently only 840 MS points. :)
    really?? jesus think i might buy at that price

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

really?? jesus think i might buy at that price

Do !!!!! Well worth it, it's like hens teeth for a physical copy these days, especially tough finding it for less than the 840 points they want for it at the moment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭silvine

I picked up Max Payne 3 and will probably get the Walking Dead a whirl. I haven't played much this year apart from Mass Effect 3 and a bit of Skyrim.

Just Tony Hawk PS HD on sale today from the looks of it, not even worth 600 points guys, avoid.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,510 ✭✭✭SK1979

Is Dust Eylsium not up today? Any other arcade games? Picked up mark of the ninja, fez and trine 2 the other day. Any other decent arcade games coming up?

SK1979 wrote: »
    Is Dust Eylsium not up today? Any other arcade games? Picked up mark of the ninja, fez and trine 2 the other day. Any other decent arcade games coming up?

That one is up tomorrow.

Edit: definitely my xbla game of the year after the walking dead.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Have to say todays "deal" is a bit meh. Tony Hawks HD and nothing else...they run out of games on sale or something? Suprised it wasnt thrown in tomorrow with the other SoA games.

Roll on tomorrow and Dust, anything with some Metroid-Vania aspects is good in my book.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

I got The Simpsons Arcade there and within 10 seconds of starting it up I was back to being a kid in england on holiday bashing the buttons haha! :D

So I'm thinking that Dust is a must-have today, but does anyone have any recommendations for the other two, deadlight or hybrid?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Got Dust, weird that I have bought more in this sale then the last three Steam sales.....guess i already have all the games on it :D:o:(

• Registered Users Posts: 55,519 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I got Deadlight. Pretty short game, so it wasn't worth 1200 last Summer. At 600, it's definitely worth a go (Prince of Persia/Flashback-type platformer in post apocalyptic setting).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭pm1977x

How much is Dust?

pm1977x wrote: »
    How much is Dust?

600 MS points (was 1200).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭pm1977x

600 MS points (was 1200).

Cheers, looks pretty good if a bit repetitive

• Registered Users Posts: 27,338 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Can't recommend Hybrid enough. It's one of my top five games of the year and a brilliant alternative to the string of boring military online shooters.

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭derm0j073

A little off topic but could anyone recomend me some games along the lines of the superb Mark of the Ninja ? It took me back to playing Saboteur on that old 48K back in the day . Christ I'm getting old .

Is Trials Evolution worth getting for owners of Trials HD?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Meesared

Absolutely, its a great game

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭delta214

Does anyone know how long it takes for xbox rewards points to be added to your account? Need the extra 100 for the walking dead.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Meesared

Wont be till next month (usually around the middle of the month)

Meesared wrote: »
    Absolutely, its a great game

Cheers! :) that's all the recommendation I need, will go ahead and buy it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,499 ✭✭✭Shred

Picked up Trials Evo & Peggle Nights, 1000msp for both. I really must get around to The Walking Dead especially now that all 5 parts are out.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,519 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

The Walking Dead is on sale next Friday, so hold off for a few days if you want to pick it up at a discount. I'm hoping its 1000msp for the 5 (50% discount).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,499 ✭✭✭Shred

Cheers for the heads up, will hold off so. In the meantime EP1 is free on IOS atm.

Mr E wrote: »
    The Walking Dead is on sale next Friday, so hold off for a few days if you want to pick it up at a discount. I'm hoping its 1000msp for the 5 (50% discount).

I have it at 800 but that source is not exactly gospel, either way it was worth full price but anywhere from 800-1500 is a bargain imo.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Isn't episode 1 going to be free today (xmas day) anyways?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭delta214

Yeah episode 1 is going to be free for a while and the rest will be on sale for 800

Advertisement