Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Huge XBLA sale starting next week

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,499 ✭✭✭Shred

Excellent, I just added ep1 to my download queue, hopefully the rest are only 800msp!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭grimm2005

Are the Walking Dead episodes likely to be on sale separately also or just as a pack? I have the first 3 episodes already.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

grimm2005 wrote: »
    Are the Walking Dead episodes likely to be on sale separately also or just as a pack? I have the first 3 episodes already.

I would highly expect each episode to be individually reduced in price, in fact it's virtually a certainty, all the previous games and DLC items in the countdown to 2013 sale have been reduced separately.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,519 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Each game was sold individually (there was no season pass on xbox), so they'll be on sale individually too.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Sweet, downloading Ep1 now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

What's on special today and tomorrow? Not at home do no box until Friday I'll have to log in on ms account

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

What's on special today and tomorrow? Not at home do no box until Friday I'll have to log in on ms account

List on the 1st post of this thread, no update on tomorrow yet it's still TBC

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Counter Strike: Global Offensive tomorrow, still no idea on price (but given almost everything has been 50% or more so far I wager its dropping from 1200 to 600).

Update list on Neogaf

Played and finished (and should I say lived?) episode one of The Walking Dead tonight. Excellent excellent game, great storyline and characters. Had to make a few tough choices along the way, and with little time to decide, I was left wondering afterwards if I had done the right thing - it's almost as if I was right there, sharing their emotional journey. Can't wait to see how things play out.

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭iColdFusion

Is CS:GO good online?
    I used to play the original on PC back in the day and lots of games would turn into a complete camp-fest, just guys hiding in every dark corner.

• Advertisement

Is CS:GO good online?
    I used to play the original on PC back in the day and lots of games would turn into a complete camp-fest, just guys hiding in every dark corner.

Download the demo it's unpalatable for me with the bastarding lag absolutely shocking lag.. you will want to hang yourself playing it

got borderlands 2 season pass for 1800 saving of 25% i think so all good....

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭jimbob_jones

Hi folks was looking at the Xbox site today and as previously stated the first episode of The Walking Dead is free but all the other episodes are 400 points each pretty good IMHO

• Registered Users Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭niallon

Played and finished (and should I say lived?) episode one of The Walking Dead tonight. Excellent excellent game, great storyline and characters. Had to make a few tough choices along the way, and with little time to decide, I was left wondering afterwards if I had done the right thing - it's almost as if I was right there, sharing their emotional journey. Can't wait to see how things play out.

Too many people ignoring this game because they want a Walking Dead FPS. This is by far one of the best games I've ever played, bug riddled as it may be, and everyone needs to at least try ep1!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Hi folks was looking at the Xbox site today and as previously stated the first episode of The Walking Dead is free but all the other episodes are 400 points each pretty good IMHO

They will be half price tomorrow more than likely, so 200 points each.

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭jimbob_jones

Tinie wrote: »
    They will be half price tomorrow more than likely, so 200 points each.

Well if that's true SOLD !!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

I found TWD to be a load of meh, I want to play a game, not sit there waiting for stuff to happen. It bored me tbh.

I found TWD to be a load of meh, I want to play a game, not sit there waiting for stuff to happen. It bored me tbh.

Booooo! There's always one... :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭mailrewop

they are now up for 200ms points for each episode :D

mailrewop wrote: »

Sweet, I'm going to add them to my download queue right now. :)

• Advertisement

All bought here too.... really looking forward to playing through these. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭Jayd0g

Sweet, I'm going to add them to my download queue right now. :)

I've been waiting for these to drop in price.

Purchased them through the Xbox website. Is anybody else receiving a "Cannot add to download queue" message? Episodes 2 and 5 are downloading, but 3 and 4 can't be added for some reason.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

mailrewop wrote: »

Yep that's me sorted! Getting 2-5 and will be getting all the Skyrim DLC on New Years Eve.

Jayd0g wrote: »
    I've been waiting for these to drop in price.

Purchased them through the Xbox website. Is anybody else receiving a "Cannot add to download queue" message? Episodes 2 and 5 are downloading, but 3 and 4 can't be added for some reason.

Happened to me for ep 4. Not worried, it's showing as purchased (which is the main thing). I will check it out when I get back to my xbox.....

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭Jayd0g

Mr E wrote: »
    Happened to me for ep 4. Not worried, it's showing as purchased (which is the main thing). I will check it out when I get back to my xbox.....

Working my way through Xcom at the moment, so it'll be a while before I have time to play it. Like yourself, it's showing as purchased so not very concerned.

Can always download through the game itself. Just a strange error to get!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Meesared

Xbox have been having a few issues over the past 24 hours or so, so once that is cleared up you should be fine to download

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭delta214

Got episodes 1-4. 140ms points left though :( Is there any way of getting 60 free points within a few hours?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Don't know the usual price - so not sure if a bargain or not.
    GameStop Ireland ‏@GameStopIreland So it is 800 points to get all the Walking Dead on Xbox Live right now. We sell 800 pts in store for €9.99 Xbox Live deal is for 2day only

• Registered Users Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

F1ngers wrote: »
    Don't know the usual price - so not sure if a bargain or not.
    It's the normal price for 800 points at retail AFAIK. Same price in Smyths and 50c dearer by email from Gamesnash.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Game.co.uk are pretty cheap and you get the code instantly. Had credit on there and got 4200 for £32.99. They have denominations as low as 120 IFC.

Advertisement