Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Huge XBLA sale starting next week

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

In addition to all the other deals, Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light is on sale for 600 points, as well as some Kane and Lynch DLC

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

Can't wait to save a bit on the Skyrim DLC tomorrow. I wonder if there's any chance of a discount off the Dragonborn DLC?

Edit: so the only Skyrim dlc to be discounted is Dawnguard, at 33% off. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭iColdFusion

Can't wait to save a bit on the Skyrim DLC tomorrow. I wonder if there's any chance of a discount off the Dragonborn DLC?

Edit: so the only Skyrim dlc to be discounted is Dawnguard, at 33% off. :(
    Dawnguard is 50% off at 800 but Hearthfire is meant to be 200 not the 400 I'm seeing :(

EDIT: Should be reduced later today if you read the comments on above link :)

Dawnguard is 50% off at 800 but Hearthfire is meant to be 200 not the 400 I'm seeing :(

EDIT: Should be reduced later today if you read the comments on above link :)

Cool, I'll keep an eye on it, thanks! :) I just thought that Dawnguard was 33% off because I'm certain I checked it yesterday and that it was 1200, with dragonborn at 1600, but maybe the prices are being altered in stages or something, the price synchronization is a bit off maybe. :confused:

Edit: Hearthfire is 200 points now. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭discobeaker

Did anyone here buy Deadlight or have deadlight??? I got all the achievements apart from the get infected by a friend one and none of my friends have the game :( yes..... im an achievement whore. Anyone willing to help a brother out? Im on 360. Gamertag is discobeaker. Add me if you can help. Cheers all and have a great new years

• Advertisement

Did anyone here buy Deadlight or have deadlight??? I got all the achievements apart from the get infected by a friend one and none of my friends have the game :( yes..... im an achievement whore. Anyone willing to help a brother out? Im on 360. Gamertag is discobeaker. Add me if you can help. Cheers all and have a great new years

I bought it there the other day, haven't played it yet but I can try helping you out with the achievement. My gamer tag is Justin Biebar. :P Happy New Year to everybody here too! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭discobeaker

Awesome stuff mate. Will add you now :)

There is a free Air-plane avatar prop under chain reaction in the sales and specials app for anyone interested.

calex71 wrote: »
    There is a free Air-plane avatar prop under chain reaction in the sales and specials app for anyone interested.

I tried finding that prop but failed, where exactly do I go to get it? I can't see the sales and specials app.

I tried finding that prop but failed, where exactly do I go to get it? I can't see the sales and specials app.

Hmmmmm I thought that app was for all now, but I originally got it from my UK account.

• Advertisement
Advertisement