Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WTF??!!!? - The 'What The F*ck' Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,353 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

1371660253.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭derfderf

aM1rj8R_460s.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭Augmerson

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

That one Royalmarine has up is fair sick.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Don't really know what to say.......... guess he was bored?

http://news.sky.com/story/1113339/peeping-tom-fished-out-of-septic-tank
    seamus wrote: »
    Reminds me of pictures I saw (can't remember where) after a guy went into a really dank toilet in a pub, taking a pee in the urinals when all of a sudden he sees and eyeball looking up at him through the hole.

Plenty of those dirty feckers are around. There was one video on Youtube for a while called Toilet Boy which was a guy who brought a camera into a public jacks with him.

He started licking the rotten urinal wall and sucking on the rank, grime-encrusted filter while getting really excited :( He went into a cubicle and gave a nasty bowl a good lick while sniffing inside it.

There's a whole forum dedicated to that type of toilet-related shenanigans. Bizarre threads from one guy who likes to swim in his local town's sewerage treatment plant (in "human butter", as he calls it), "farming" from public jacks (taking unflushed treats home), to the best methods of storing poo:
    **** tastes best when it's same day fresh, preferably several hours after it was produced because this permits some nasty organisms to die off.

Fermentation and putrefaction continue to occur when stored in the refrigerator even if only for a few days. Eat it at your own risk. When **** is frozen, fermentation and putrefaction are prevented, but its texture is affected when it's thawed out. Thaw and/or reheat if desired by submerging in a sink full of warm water. Do not use the microwave!

Sadly, a nice firm grogan can turn to mush after thawing. Of course, it will still work fine for smearing. BTW: Be careful what you store **** in. By all means, securely wrap it in the clingy type of clear plastic wrap before you load it into your favorite Tupperware. Failure to use a good clingy wrap will allow odors to penetrate most other types of plastic wraps, bags, and wares even in the freezer! Of course, a Mason jar with a rubber gasket offers safe protection in the refrigerator, but the effects of freezing the jar are unknown to me.

deJ • 2002-08-22

Bleurghhh!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Mike Litoris

^^^Ah man!:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭returnNull

I thought I was in YLYL,and went wha dafuq.Thread title is very apt lol :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Zombee

I really don't know why...

h16A1212A

hDC40DB8D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

Bugchasing It's basically where you have unprotected sex with other people in the hope of catching an STD, usually HIV :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

YDvqSqz.jpg

S02wNMI.jpg

FAFFXjt.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

I got as far as the axe in the sandbox.
    F*ck -.-

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭derfderf

I got as far as the axe in the sandbox.
    F*ck -.-

But Mr Brown becomes president :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

You wont believe me anyway, but this is the type of **** that gets sent to me via Facebook Messenger.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

derfderf wrote: »
    But Mr Brown becomes president :D

Nope... There are some places a man just shouldnt go when being watched by America:)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,242 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭wreckless

47838_423339261113260_847681089_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭shanered

• Registered Users Posts: 3,538 ✭✭✭flutterflye

^^ Over 2 and a half million views! What?!
    Don't worry if you didn't get enough of it, you can watch it over and over and over here!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,353 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Zyegftt.jpg

From http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs/news_from_elsewhere/

_68691277_taiwan.jpg
    Taiwan: Sanitary pad scheme 'to help women conceive'
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-news-from-elsewhere-23284590

Malawi: Trade in severed genitalia 'growing'
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-news-from-elsewhere-23229422

China: Wealthy 'drink human breast milk'
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-news-from-elsewhere-23161765

_68757202_watermelon51341923.jpg
    Japan: Cubic melons 'a snip at £500' in Moscow
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-news-from-elsewhere-23327805

_68898433_drill.jpg
    Moldova: Construction drills 'used for surgery'
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-news-from-elsewhere-23420022

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭vh4sd

UFwtBdD.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭vh4sd

i1oygcQ2Tt6Ms.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Hamhide

my mam buys live ladybirds for her garden.not much wtf about that..

Hamhide wrote: »
    my mam buys live ladybirds for her garden.not much wtf about that..

Just because your mom buys insects doesn't mean it's completely normal!
    I've never heard of anything like that anyway!
    Madness. Madness I say!

IIRC the largest live animal you are allowe to post is a bee.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

I really wish I'd known this at the start of the summer. Would've saved me a lot of heartache with my lillies and a load of dirty greenfly!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

I really wish I'd known this at the start of the summer. Would've saved me a lot of heartache with my lillies and a load of dirty greenfly!

Flamethrowers man...flamethrowers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

If that's true, that's the single greatest thing I've ever been informed of.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

tumblr_m94ocoqtZo1rvn6njo1_400.gif

Advertisement