Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WTF??!!!? - The 'What The F*ck' Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,387 ✭✭✭glynf

Well that one xmas gift sorted..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

unxplained-photo-1225258436-72754-1_zps3adfadec.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,387 ✭✭✭glynf

C02TRCI.png

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭finnteme

http://sieni.us/

Some comments in finnish above every pic, google if you want.
    Not associated with the site anyway

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,916 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Duggy747 wrote: »
    Anyone want a fancy pair of necro pants, skin taken from a man? That extra layer should help against upcoming colder weather plus you can store coins in the scrotum! :pac:

I always thought the ass was nature's pocket? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

finnteme wrote: »
    http://sieni.us/

Some comments in finnish above every pic, google if you want.
    Not associated with the site anyway

A lot of these are from Weebl's Stuff.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

This womans 46...

r4JT1hN.jpg

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

She's also a mother of 2 to boot.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,353 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

B5neUxP.jpg

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,353 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

jPiGocZ.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,982 ✭✭✭✭bnt

The things some people do for fun ... such as going to exact geographical coordinates and taking pictures:

pic6.jpg

All the Confluences in Ireland have been done, and a few offshore as well.

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

Not sure if WFT or NOPE!
    acid_picdump_49.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

bnt wrote: »
    The things some people do for fun ... such as going to exact geographical coordinates and taking pictures:

All the Confluences in Ireland have been done, and a few offshore as well.

One guy did all the Irish ones in one 2,250 mile trip :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭elfy4eva

This is a chart that Doctors use as an aide when looking for digestive tract issues. Some of the descriptions had me in stitches.

Stool_chart.png

F35h38s.jpg

dqtFxMz.jpg

sXVOvYj.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

I think I just might win this thread
    PznVU9z.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,538 ✭✭✭flutterflye

--Kaiser-- wrote: »
    I think I just might win this thread

Oh my god :O
    That poor lady!
    Also, I think you might be right!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

From Reddit
    Well, it is exactly what it sounds like. It's a shoebox, or at least once was, and whenever I masturbate I cum into it. I've had it for two or three years now I think, so it has a fair amount of cum. It smells atrocious, and I tried to burn it once. When I lit it on fire, it was too damp due to the cum that it simply sizzled and didn't manage to actually lite up. Turns out burning cum smells awful, so I had to spray it with a deodorant body spray just to get the old smell of burnt cum away. It also has some drenched papers stuck to it. That's pretty much it.

Because people were asking, my greatest shame.

EDIT 2: A lot of people are asking me, why? Well, I'm apparently a rather disturbed individual. But, it just kind of happened, bought new shoes and needed someplace to cum, used the box. It just escalated from there, kept using it each time, telling myself I would throw it out soon. Never did, two or three years later, I still have it. It was planned or anything, it just happened.

EDIT 3: ****, this really exploded. ~20,000+ views of my cum box. Did not expect this.

I will never be rid of my need for it. I hate and love the box, just as I hate and love myself.

ZLkrAh.jpg
    Rj9Dbh.jpg
    mcsUkh.jpg
    Edit 4: I often get PMed about updates or current status of the box, generally a few a week. So I might as well update this post, if anyone even gets linked here anymore.

Current status, I have created life. Mold has begun to grow in the box and has taken over a fair amount. Smells a bit worse, mainly due to a damper apartment so it does not dry as fast, hence the reason why the mold has begun. New picture.

Mouldy box

^ Id finally got rid of that from my memory and now its right back in it :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Mike Litoris

^^^
    Cum Box - That is fcuking brilliant!!:p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

How can you sleep knowing thats in your room. I feel sick.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

Oh sweet Jesus.... The smell. The mould. The disease.... That is one of the most disgusting things Ive seen. And my dad hit a heavily bloated, methane filled, loooong dead badger with his car one time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

I'm very confused right now...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Paddy Cow wrote: »
    Magical beard guy
    Not really WTF to me, more "Hey, that's pretty neat!" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭keithsfleet

Jesus, I want to take up smoking so I can sign that song.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭buffalo

Duggy747 wrote: »

Nobody posted this?

6Lc3eY.png

Advertisement