Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WTF??!!!? - The 'What The F*ck' Thread

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,571 ✭✭✭newmug

e_e wrote: »
    https://youtu.be/jLzgFkouSmc

Can't even describe this, just watch it. One of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen.

...and no it's not a mockumentary.

The only thing wtf there is, WTF are you on about??? That young lad is a genius, pure talent on display for ordinary people like you and me to see. I watched the video, and found nothing ridiculous about it. Good on that young fella!!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

newmug wrote: »
    The only thing wtf there is, WTF are you on about??? That young lad is a genius, pure talent on display for ordinary people like you and me to see. I watched the video, and found nothing ridiculous about it. Good on that young fella!!!

Exactly. If that's really one of the most ridiculous things he's ever seen then, clearly, he hasn't seen many ridiculous things. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭jimmynokia

I got a pain on my organ after watching that.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

Did he seriously say at one point that he was afraid of the organ?

Jeeeeeesus.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭snow scorpion

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭deandean

What a BILF!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭Jen Pigs Fly

<<<snip>>>

I don't know what I'm looking at or what that guy is doing? :confused:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,571 ✭✭✭newmug

<<<snip>>>

I don't know what I'm looking at or what that guy is doing? :confused:

Same here. Its a bright day, he could be trying to cast a shadow on the screen of his phone to read a text?
    He could be trying to open a tight bottle?
    Maybe he's just caught something someone threw to him?

Whatever it is, I dont see anything WTF about it!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

It's not the "Nope" thread. I'm guessing the "WTF" is "WTF is he doing?"

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Skullface McGubbin

tumblr_murviksd0k1r4fcngo1_1280.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭e_e

• Registered Users Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭ch750536

e_e wrote: »

Faaaaakkkkkkkeeee! ( To the tune of the 'gay' seal )

tumblr_mx4s5zYO2V1s9dmpho1_540.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

WHUT?!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,189 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

Interesting book review and reading :eek: Sound NSFW ,

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭e_e

tumblr_ntgyjpcxYE1tlb56zo1_400.gif

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,776 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

271435.jpg

There's something seriously wrong with this guy - his arm is the same size as the whole body of the girl beside him...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

^^ It's a new steroid that some bodybuilders are taking. It goes by the street name of 'photoshop'. Apparently you can make some serious gains with it.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,776 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Ah yes, 'photoshop'. Can be deadly, I'm told.

He looks like they made a mistake in the assembly line and gave him the head of a smaller toy. Poor Santa... can't get the staff, these days, it's a terrible predicament.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,017 ✭✭✭Doge

Lol @ the bottom of the pic, "get addicted to fun substance"

• Registered Users Posts: 12,981 ✭✭✭✭bnt

The lyrics of this song are NSFW. The actions ... possibly. :cool:

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

• Site Banned Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Second Toughest in_the Freshers

12140692_2473341712713004_6929682605594620875_n.jpg?oh=50e233cacce645772b1b3f495985d801&oe=5693DAA5

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,343 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

5877_ef68.gif

Don't know if any of these are actually true, but if they are...

Amazing-conincidences.jpg

WTF indeed.

Ted Richards, 56, has 110 tattoos — including on his eyeballs — as well as 50 piercings, a split tongue, and had his ears surgically removed all to resemble Ellie, Teaka, Timneh, Jake and Bubi [his parrots].

parrot-51.jpg?w=840

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭strelok

The Facebook

o_O

283141.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

What the actual.....

Advertisement