Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WTF??!!!? - The 'What The F*ck' Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,775 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

420930.jpg

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,775 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Sometimes praying mantis will hunt hummingbirds

420889.jpg

• Moderators Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

New Home wrote: »
    420930.jpg

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

and a few more :mad: after that, too.

From the Ukraine, if that URL on the window is anything to go by, not exactly model parents!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭stimpson

https://m.imgur.com/r/funny/A232m

Note to self. Never go to the jacks in the Workmans.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,331 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

4005_2162.jpeg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,176 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

and a few more :mad: after that, too.
    Yeah, those retractable leashes are generally terrible and wholly counterproductive to proper training.

:pac:

I just don't see the point of bringing your child out for walkies if then you stick him on a bike. :rolleyes: Back in my days, etc.:pac:

Seriously, though, that poor child...

I just don't see the point of bringing your child out for walkies if then you stick him on a bike. :rolleyes: Back in my days, etc.:pac:

Seriously, though, that poor child...
    I may be barking up the wrong tree, but could the photo be staged for an advert or spoof.

That image has been doing the rounds
    http://i.imgur.com/gmG3Pbc.png
    gmG3Pbc.png

• Advertisement

Actually, that would be a big relief. I must say I hadn't come across it before, but that's not saying much.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,029 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

According to TinEye its around since at least 2012.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,331 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

4990_6dd1.jpeg

4893_acb5.gif

• Moderators Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

19905233_2000083990211607_1921098971033487466_n.png?oh=4f929ac497568bcf9ecff0a06c14c3f6&oe=59CC8846

I know they have created GM pigs with some human DNA in order to use their hearts for transplants while reducing the chances of rejection, but that ^^^ takes the biscuit :rolleyes:, who would fall for that?! The second one looks a bit like Trump, too.

51kWlEO.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 18,178 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

I don't want to live on this planet anymore

DEi6BdcXgAIR8LL.jpg

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

That is sick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

That is sick.
    It's called genetic sexual attraction and apparently it's fairly common among close blood relatives who meet for the first time as adults :eek: It happens between siblings and parents/children. Ewwww is all I can say.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,343 ✭✭✭bladespin

p35948_p_v8_aa.jpg

Amazon AI Designed To Create Phone Cases Terribly Malfunctions, Fills Store With 31,000+ Hilarious Products

For instance:

funny-amazon-ai-designed-phone-cases-fail-1-59677ab66efd2__700.jpg

http://www.boredpanda.com/funny-amazon-ai-designed-phone-cases-fail/
    Amazon sellers have been experimenting with AI for a number of years now, but the company clearly wasn't keeping an eye on the mischievous bot that recently had its way with their 'phone accessories' section.
    My Handy Design, whose creator is still unknown, was a bot programmed to fetch frequently searched images, turn them into iPhone 6 cases, and put them up for sale. The bot's algorithm somehow went rogue, however, and began scouring images so bizarre that we can only assume they came from the darkest, most depraved corners of the Internet. Whoever set this thing loose is either nursing a giant migraine right now, or rolling on the floor laughing.
    Before long, My Handy Design had created thousands of phone cases displaying everything from marinated herring rolls to cocaine, and customers were having a field day in the reviews.

(Some may be NSFW)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,178 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

• Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭iLikeWaffles

https://streamable.com/4occw#

Think the first fella was knocked unconscious, just wow....

422663.jpg

Parent of the year award goes to.....

jpeg

SPRINGFIELD — A Springfield mother is accused of endangering her two children by towing them in a little red plastic wagon behind her car around a roundabout repeatedly Wednesday evening.

Alana Nicole Donahue, 27, was arrested shortly before 8:30 p.m., less than an hour after Springfield police received calls from concerned motorists.

According to Lt. Scott McKee, Donahue told police she “didn’t understand what the problem was because she was only driving 5 mph and she just wanted to show the kids a good time.”

Donahue was not intoxicated, according to McKee.

At least four drivers called police after seeing the woman in a white Ford Taurus pulling the wagon in the traffic circle at South 42nd Street and Jasper Road. The wagon was tied to the vehicle with a strap or similar connector.

The wagon, drivers told police, had two children in it. The children are 3 and 5 years old, according to police dispatch logs.

Drivers reported that the woman was waving vehicles to go around her as she drove in circles in the roundabout and that traffic began to back up. One driver reported nearly hitting the wagon, the police logs show.

According to the logs, several drivers stopped their cars and confronted the mother, who then tried to drive away.

She eventually stopped and put the wagon inside the Taurus and allegedly told one driver to “be an adult about it,” the logs state.

At least one witness took photos and videos of the incident, the logs state.

While police were on their way, the woman started to walk away on Jasper Road with both children before officers caught up to her and made the arrest.

Donahue faces two counts of reckless endangering.

The Department of Human Services placed the two children with another person, police logs show.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

https://streamable.com/4occw#

Think the first fella was knocked unconscious, just wow....

That HAS to be a pisstake. I mean, I'm aware of of Faith-healers and the over-the-top reactions when they touch you, :eek:, but jaysus, half of that crowd where pissing themselves at the twitching fits.

5lefjgd7s4.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭dball

where is that shut up and take my money meme?

https://lcpshop.net/product/ingrown-toenail-correction-tool/

• Advertisement

9bebbb479c6c55018ce1ec78518845f5.jpg

The very first sentence reads "Not soon enough."

Advertisement