Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WTF??!!!? - The 'What The F*ck' Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,775 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

442429.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 18,168 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

DNjim7FX0AAaOM6.jpg

DNjioy2WsAAbKX1.jpg

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,775 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

442242.jpg

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,321 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

1849_9f90_700.jpeg

586-Leprino-foods.jpg?w=500

• Advertisement

9536_adad_555.png

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,321 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

4467_7d9d_500.jpeg

_98708978_ambo.jpg
    Paramedics say they have been left shocked by a note left on an ambulance windscreen telling them not to block a driveway.

The note read: "You may be saving lives but don't park your van in a stupid place and block my drive."

West Midlands Ambulance Service said paramedics received the note on Friday after going to a man in a critical condition in Small Heath, Birmingham.

"Sometimes we just don't know quite what to say," the service said.

"Our staff will always try and park considerately, but sometimes there just isn't time."

5707_a925_500.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭iLikeWaffles

wJdfA2q.jpg

• Advertisement

5941_80b4_500.jpeg

I think these road builders were using different sets of plans???
    It's even crazier when you discover that the roads are about 10 lanes wide (it's hard to count)

https://www.google.ie/maps/@19.7904219,96.2291589,1413m/data=!3m1!1e3
    434121.gif

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Must be this one

https://imgur.com/uH84mMB

Was also in one of Top Gear's special a few years back

20 lanes. And there are about 19 cars in that country...

Burma (Myanmar), I was there about 25 years ago, one of the poorest places on the planet.
    Where the hell did the money come from to build all that!

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭Teddington Cuddlesworth

Burma (Myanmar), I was there about 25 years ago, one of the poorest places on the planet.
    Where the hell did the money come from to build all that!

It leads directly into a military base and is a shortcut to a highway leading east, north and south.

There's always money for war...

4189_2b85_500.jpeg

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

^^^ ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.healthable.org%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F12%2FEyewash1.jpg&f=1

• Registered Users Posts: 27,161 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

Christ, she is only 19!

nintchdbpict000370070224.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

silverharp wrote: »
    She looks like something from The Walking Dead.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,161 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Tobacco Sniffing Championship. Rotten.

https://i.imgur.com/HRV1Usm.gifv

I'm not posting this here but if you are any way squeamish I would not click on the link below. It is pretty disguising actually...

Definitely NSFW

https://imgur.com/gallery/vvAXe

1967: in the future, I bet we will have flying cars, a cure for cancer, and other cool stuff.

2017:

DQUhx11X4AA1-0J.jpg

What could possibly go wrong?

448849.jpg

448318.jpg

yqJVynZ.png

• Registered Users Posts: 4,635 ✭✭✭donegal.

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Skullface McGubbin

437402.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

Mod : Gif is humongous so I replaced it with the proper youtube ad.

• Advertisement

^^^^^^^^
    ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.heyterry.com%2Fblog%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2015%2F10%2Fron-burgundy-that-escalated-quickly.png&f=1

Advertisement