Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WTF??!!!? - The 'What The F*ck' Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,585 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

^^^ Weird commercial ^^^
    Mod : Gif is humongous so I replaced it with the proper youtube ad.

Oh-that-s-disgusting-the-fly-1986-38480076-245-300.gif

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,303 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

1773_5c68.jpeg

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

• Registered Users Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭snow scorpion

DTw9RnLU8AA3HKJ.jpg

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,775 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

This is what an EF-5 tornado can do (El Reno, OK 2011)

455518.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Vincent Vega

67ZYulG.gif
    I guess in life there are just some things you're better off never finding out...
    Kind of wish i could go back to before I knew about this :(

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,775 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

456322.gif

456365.jpg

456597.jpg

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,303 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

6224_947b.jpeg

Thanks to Elf 'n Safety we can't do this any more :eek:

• Advertisement

8094_5ddf.gif

1402_a81b.gif

5941_80b4_500.jpeg

tumblr_n4whsoxgGa1tx0s3ho5_1280.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

centipede-toe.jpg

Looks like they used a cheese grater to get rid of the dead skin.

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭Teddington Cuddlesworth

Why?

Why did they use a cheese grater, or why do I think it?

dog.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

New Home wrote: »
    Why did they use a cheese grater, or why do I think it?

toenail clippers I'd say. Still minging regardless of method.

• Advertisement

NYC subway shots

Mod Note: Just to be clear, these are not photos of a shooting.

1049.-Trinity-nuclear-test.jpg?w=500&ssl=1

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trinity_(nuclear_test)#Civilian_detection
    Civilians noticed the bright lights and huge explosion. Groves therefore had the Second Air Force issue a press release with a cover story that he had prepared weeks before:

Alamogordo, N.M., July 16

The commanding officer of the Alamogordo Army Air Base made the following statement today: "Several inquiries have been received concerning a heavy explosion which occurred on the Alamogordo Air base reservation this morning. A remotely located ammunition magazine containing a considerable amount of high explosives and pyrotechnics exploded. There was no loss of life or injury to anyone, and the property damage outside of the explosives magazine was negligible. Weather conditions affecting the content of gas shells exploded by the blast may make it desirable for the Army to evacuate temporarily a few civilians from their homes."[115][116]

The press release was written by Laurence. He had prepared four releases, covering outcomes ranging from an account of a successful test (the one which was used) to catastrophic scenarios involving serious damage to surrounding communities, evacuation of nearby residents, and a placeholder for the names of those killed. As Laurence was a witness to the test he knew that the last release, if used, might be his own obituary. A newspaper article published the same day stated that "the blast was seen and felt throughout an area extending from El Paso to Silver City, Gallup, Socorro, and Albuquerque." An Associated Press article quoted a partially blind woman 50 miles (80 km) away who asked "What's that?" These articles appeared in New Mexico, but East Coast newspapers ignored them.

Information about the Trinity test was made public shortly after the bombing of Hiroshima. The Smyth Report, released on August 12, 1945, gave some information on the blast, and the edition released by Princeton University Press a few weeks later incorporated the War Department's press release on the test as Appendix 6, and contained the famous pictures of a "bulbous" Trinity fireball. Groves, Oppenheimer and other dignitaries visited the test site in September 1945, wearing white canvas overshoes to prevent fallout from sticking to the soles of their shoes.

weird21.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Took me a while

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

I walked into the bathroom yesterday and found one of my cockatiels masturbating on my shower pouf :eek:

You should have knocked, first.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭Sandor Clegane

Okay the photo of the girls, what am I missing?

Just got it!

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,242 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Okay the photo of the girls, what am I missing?

I may be wrong but
    one of them appears to have no legs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭iLikeWaffles

Mickeroo wrote: »
    I may be wrong but
    one of them appears to have no legs.
    One on the end seems to have them

Advertisement