Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WTF??!!!? - The 'What The F*ck' Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,635 ✭✭✭donegal.

Mickeroo wrote: »
    I may be wrong but
    one of them appears to have no legs.

what do you mean "appears"?
    I can't find them. :confused:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

All fully explained in this thread.

:):)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,775 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

458619.jpg

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,775 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

460222.gif

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Not sure what is more impressive... what the guy is doing or the loop of the gif.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭snow scorpion

wtf_is_the_word_that_best_describes_these_pictures_640_34.jpg

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,303 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

inforfun wrote: »
    Not sure what is more impressive... what the guy is doing or the loop of the gif.
    12 steps and that could make a cool clock.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,371 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

12 steps and that could make a cool clock.

I'd like to see him doing 12.30.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

New Home wrote: »
    460222.gif

Is this supposed to be real?

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Apologies people, just looked at the first page, then I looked at 1st post on page 2..

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

• Registered Users Posts: 4,635 ✭✭✭donegal.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,303 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

cWzbwi3.png

396255.jpg

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,585 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

^^^
    demotivation.us_IF-SOMETHING-IS-FREE-It-means-you-are-the-product.-_135566602815.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭pleas advice

TEAy3lt.jpg?1

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭pleas advice

fMyG14X.jpg

463131.jpg

"Oh sorry, we must've got our wires crossed" can have way more serious consequences when taken literally.

463092.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 24,357 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

Wilberto wrote: »
    All fully explained in this thread.

:):)

you must have page linked rather than post linked because that page had nothing about that image for me

• Advertisement

lawred2 wrote: »
    you must have page linked rather than post linked because that page had nothing about that image for me

From this post onwards.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=106117265&postcount=7825

Test for admission to the Academy of Arts in China - 2018

463365.jpg

Seriously, how stupid can you get?

463422.jpg

464040.gif

Baby it's cold outside

461469.jpg

464284.jpg

464283.jpg

464279.gif

464269.jpg

• Advertisement

464328.jpg

Advertisement