Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WTF??!!!? - The 'What The F*ck' Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

5b92d1c1d9ebc.jpeg

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,775 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Bella-Hadid.jpg

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,303 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

5417_1824.jpeg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

^^^^^^
    Oh puke! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

A girl in my primary school class used to mix milk and coke 🤮

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,775 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Isn't that what they do with ice-cream floats? A scoop of ice-cream floating in a fizzy drink? Not my cup of tea, but it takes all sorts, I guess.

Also, doesn't the citric and tartaric acid in the fizzy drink make the milk curdle?

wQG7lyv.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

492438.jpg

492749.jpg

• Advertisement

^^^ I saw that on 9gag and someone explained that a company was hired to redo the hospital. They took off the outside cladding and then went bust. They have to find a new company to finish the job.

When lightning strikes
    493342.jpg

493677.jpg

(Although, I doubt that's him in the picture... :/)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

Seal slaps kayaker in face with octopus

:D

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoD3bluhKmS/

Hmmmm!
    462570.jpg

494252.jpg

"The stupid, it burns!" indeed.

New Home wrote: »
    494252.jpg

"The stupid, it burns!" indeed.
    I somehow doubt that her ancestors were quite so enthusiastic about it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭oleras

I somehow doubt that her ancestors were quite so enthusiastic about it though.

Depends on the tree i suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,191 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

I wonder if she'd have the same opinion if a white person said that to her?

An incredible level of dumb going on there.

• Advertisement

494185.jpg

Aaaaand... here's a new level of dumb. Their IQ must be the sum of their respective shoe size. And I'm being generous.

494168.jpg

And here's another gem.

494102.jpg

Idiots of the world, UNITE!

494438.jpg

^^^ This never gets old :pac:

494607.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭oleras

Angela Merkel's censored hair
    ^^^

Fiction.

oleras wrote: »

Good to know, I'll move it to YLYL, so. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

^^^^ Watching that, just waiting for it to go badly wrong! :eek:

Advertisement