Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WTF??!!!? - The 'What The F*ck' Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,775 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

VdXUxx1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

^^^

1d0a107efa03e4a7564d451467958d6b.jpg

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,775 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

While I might agree with the former part of the statement on my previous post, it's the latter part that really makes me despair for humanity (unless it was posted by a 5-year-old, which is highly unlikely).

MOD NOTE: Folks, please remember that this is a light-hearted forum. Regardless of how hilarious something might look or how stupid someone might be, this is really not the place for showing videos of someone dying. Also, remember that the report function is there for a reason. Thanks.

BTW, I'm locking the thread temporarily for review.

EDIT: Thread unlocked.

464838.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

fRV0H0J.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭dexter647

^^^^^^^^

mtEztJg.gif

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭pleas advice

0lfi72craaw11.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

Curry, pineapple and banana on a pizza *vomit smilie*

a5MKQdy_700bwp.webp

• Registered Users Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

Paddy Cow wrote: »
    Curry, pineapple and banana on a pizza *vomit smilie*

https://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/a5MKQdy_700bwp.webp

Want.......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭Sgt. Bilko 09

kaizersoze wrote:
    Want.......

It's the 2018 version of the infamous "Blue Waffle"

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

^^^^^ He wants to be the Hulk but he looks more like Popeye

40fbb04260794a689c1cf9b2e83bdd0d.jpeg?x=b&s=460x268&e=t&f=t&cb=1

• Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭iLikeWaffles

u4Bh4SY.gif

Hell no! :eek:

^^ That reminds me of the time Steve Irwin fed a crocodile while holding his baby. Skip to 1.18

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

^^ 7 minute video with (wait for it) in the title. Geddouttatown.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

^^ 7 minute video with (wait for it) in the title. Geddouttatown.

Tbh, the whole video is WTF.

Didn't expect that. Destroyed my keyboard and screen with cuppa tea. Bleedin Loopers!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,029 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

wtf Aliexpress?
    https://imgur.com/Z6W3CNT

501070.jpg

501191.jpg

499189.jpg

499975.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭1800_Ladladlad

a3Qj1V7_460svvp9.gif

https://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/a3Qj1V7_460svvp9.webm

Mod: If this isn't one for the WTF thread, I don't know what is. I'm moving it.

That's probably (but a speculative) lucky escape. Compared to the rest of those video's they show you when getting a fork's licence. Overloaded racks more so than your man touching off them caused that.

That's probably (but a speculative) lucky escape. Compared to the rest of those video's they show you when getting a fork's licence. Overloaded racks more so than your man touching off them caused that.
    Whoever specced those racks left absolutely no margin for error, how did they load them in the first place if the slightest nudge would send them crashing down like dominoes.

Whoever specced those racks left absolutely no margin for error, how did they load them in the first place if the slightest nudge would send them crashing down like dominoes.

Carefully :pac:

All it takes is a bolt missing to cause a weak spot also. The force of the other racks would be enough to encourage the rest to fall.

• Advertisement

I do hope it's special effects, otherwise I don't think that guy made it out of it alive.

Advertisement