Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trouble setting up Nanostations

Options
  • 13-12-2012 12:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,422 ✭✭✭

I've followed this youtube video but when I go back in to 192.168.1.20 to set up the second Nanostation I can no longer get into the ubnt website. I've reset all settings and gone through the set up using a variety of different guides including http://wiki.ubnt.com/How_to_bridge_internet_connections but when I type 192.168.1.20 into the browser I get the "Internet Explorer cannot display this website" message.

Any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭Voodoo2

Have you set a static IP address on your network adaptor of your computer?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,422 ✭✭✭just do it

Voodoo2 wrote: »
    Have you set a static IP address on your network adaptor of your computer?
    20121214224121.jpg

No I haven't. When I've been working through this I disabled the 1394 network adapter and the wireless network connection. I connected an ethernet cable directly from the eircom router to my laptop. Then when I set up the static IP address on the Local Area Connection access to the internet is broken.

I've tried a lot of different things over the last few days and if I recall I tried using the same static IP address for the network adapter, LAC, and WNC.

By the way the one and only time I accessed 192.168.1.20 was at the initial attempt and then when I plugged in the 2nd nanostation I could no longer access the this url. Now when I go through the same process right from the start it won't allow me in at all!

Advertisement