Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Activating PS Plus 30 day trial on another account ?

Options
  • 13-12-2012 1:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I recently bought Hitman and it came with a 30 day PlayStation Plus trial. I already have a subscription but was wondering could I use it on another account on my PS3 ? I was thinking of a different store - like the U.S or Japan. I can't make much of Japanese but its way bigger than whats on the IE site.

Can you do it ? Which is the best store ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,535 ✭✭✭✭Varik

It probably won't work but if you tried it and the US/Jp store does not accept it then it's not going to invalidate the code, try it if you want but personally I'd just use it on the EU store when you need to.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭aindriu80

probably not. It expires on the 31st december. It didn't cost me anything so I might as will try another store.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,535 ✭✭✭✭Varik

aindriu80 wrote: »
    probably not. It expires on the 31st december. It didn't cost me anything so I might as will try another store.

You can likely stack it on EU account if you can't on the others.

Advertisement