Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TRADE: Faulty Consoles (and other Bits n Bobs)

Options
  • 13-12-2012 2:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

I have the following bits and pieces that have broken on me/are from the OH's to be fixed box that need to move on to pastures new.

Off the top of my head (I think there's one or two things more but I just can't remember what they are right now), I have the following:

1x SNES, powers on no picture or sound.

2x Commodore 64s, one powers on with but doesn't output anything. Its also missing a key (I need to double check which one) but has no yellowing to the case. The second computer doesn't power on at all and the keys are fairly yellowed. There is one PSU between the two computers which is untested as it doesn't have a plug.

1x NES, doesn't power on and is probably shorted but might be useful for parts?

4x Megadrives (both 1s and 2s) some don't power up and some power up but don't give any picture or sound.

1x N64, works sporadically. Sometimes it needs a while to warm up, sometimes the cartridge needs to be held down and down pushed down a bit for it to read it. Sometimes it throws a tantrum and just plain old refuses to do anything.

1x Purple Gamecube - Powers on, doesn't read discs.

1x Dreamcast - powers on and the gets stuck on the "dreamcast" screen with the blue symbol.

I also have a box of controllers/psus that just don't work quite right. I'll just post up a pic of that stuff later as it would take an eon to list everything in it.

Will trade for mostly anything that doesn't eat up too much space. All flavours of SNES (PAL/SFC/NTSC-U), NES and JP Saturn games would be all manner of aceness but really almost anything would be considered as I mostly just need to clear the space they're taking up.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭Dale Parish

I'v these NTSC NES games if they're of any interest to you:
    GOLF
    SOLSTICE
    ROLLERGAMES (Label Damage)
    BLADES OF STEEL X 2 (One With Label Damage)
    AL UNSER JR TURBO RACING (Writing On Game)
    KUNG FU
    TNMT
    BARKER BILLS TRICK SHOOTING
    OPERATION WOLF (Label Damage)
    TO THE EARTH
    TWIN EAGLE
    SESAME STREET 123 (Writing On Game)
    SESAME STREET BIG BIRDS HIDE AND SPEAK
    SMB/DUCK HUNT
    SILENT SERVICE X 2
    LOW G MAN
    TETRIS
    CAPTAIN SKYHAWK
    ROGER CLEMENS MVP BASEBALL (Label Damage)
    TOP GUN
    TOP GUN 2
    TECMO BASEBALL
    F-15 CITY WAR AES (Label Damage)
    ICE HOCKEY
    TIGER HELI
    BART VS SPACE MUTANTS
    MEGA MAN 2 (Writing On Game)
    DR. MARIO
    TENGEN RBI BASEBALL X 2
    TENGEN GAUNTLET
    TENGEN VINDICATORS

• Registered Users Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭Jack burton

A complete good copy of SF II for Famicom for a NES and a Megadrive?

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭katharinewheel

Really sorry for the late reply guys. :o
    I'v these NTSC NES games if they're of any interest to you:

What would you be interested in? As I'd be interested in a fair few of those but don't want to make a lousy offer on a exchange. :)
    A complete good copy of SF II for Famicom for a NES and a Megadrive?

I don't have many SFC games but I do have a copy of street fighter 2 for SFC although its not boxed, Super Famicom games are the one kind of game I'm actually not all too bothered about having boxed at the minute. Sorry about that! I'd pretty much trade for anything I don't have already though.

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭Dale Parish

I honestly have no idea how to find the equilibrium between the values :pac:
    I forgot to mention I sold Gauntlet to another boardsie a few days ago

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement