Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Harvey Normans Santa Secret sale?

Options
  • 13-12-2012 3:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭

Hi All,

I didn't get the Herald yesterday & I heard that Harvey norman were supposed to be having a good sale with laptops for 150euro?? Also cheap Ipods? Did anyone get the Herald last night Or can anyone confirm this please!!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

xTanyax wrote: »
    Hi All,

I didn't get the Herald yesterday & I heard that Harvey norman were supposed to be having a good sale with laptops for 150euro?? Also cheap Ipods? Did anyone get the Herald last night Or can anyone confirm this please!!

Secret Santa Sale is on in Harvey Normans from 9:30 am till midnight tonight only.

Full page advert from yesterdays Herald.

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭xTanyax

Thanks very much for that Paddy! I rang them up earlier on today & asked if they had laptops/notebooks for e150 & no such a thing! I should've know myself too good to be true! Worth a try though:D. Thanks again, Tanya.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

How the hell is it a secret when they've taken out a full page ad:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

vicwatson wrote: »
    How the hell is it a secret when they've taken out a full page ad:D
    the Australians do everything upside down ;)

Advertisement