Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Next Sale

Options
  • 13-12-2012 5:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭

When is the NEXT sale starting after Christmas. I mean is it the day after St.
    Stephens (Wednesday) or following day (Thurs). Just want to make plans. To get the bargains one need to be there early!!!

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Usually St. Stephens day at around 5am.
    There does be a que from 4am give or take.

Great sale prices, especially for kids, we decked out out little fella last year. During the sale you get Next jeans and tops and pretty much everything for the same prices as Pennys/Dunnes so its well worth going to imho.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭coffeepls

I think Stephen's day - I was having a chat with someone today about people who work on Stephen's day - he that said he'd a friend who was working in next -they'll be working till 8pm on Christmas Eve, and have to be back in again on Stephen's day as the shop is opening at about 5am. Next will advertise their sale big time soon. Get the sleeping bag ready!

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭green_dub_girl

I keep getting confused because they've changed it a few times! Anyone know if Blanchardstown is open an hour before the other stores as usual?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭embraer170

All the Christmas opening hours are on the website:
    http://www.next.co.uk/stores/

Advertisement