Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Place to Stay (Flat share) in Dublin?

• 13-12-2012 6:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Asalam Alikum,

I'm hoping someone here may be able to help. I've tried the mosques, contacting people off forums/facebook/internet in general. I'm moving to Dublin in January for a 6 month contract. I'm from Scotland, Glasgow and i'm looking to flat share with muslims (male). I'll be popping over in December for a week and then i'm not back until January.

I'd rather not stay in a hotel as they aren't cheap also it would be great to be around fellow muslims in general.

PS i've tried daft.ie and the other sites but they all (most) want a 1 year + contract. I'm looking for a no hassle stay with some brothers for a good few months and head back.

JazakAllah khair. Please feel free to PM if you need more information.

Advertisement