Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap Ski Gear

Options
  • 13-12-2012 7:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭

Just wondering does anyone know where to find cheap ski gear thats still of a half decent quality?? Not Lidl or Aldi though as there ski specials are over now so any stores in or around the city that sell stuff fairly cheap?? Just need to get a half decent jacket and gloves i have all the rest!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

Have a look on sportsdirect.com they were selling them the other day. There great for deals.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Try TK Maxx.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,485 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

Aldi in Coolock still had loads of ski stuff left yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭Yillan

Not Lidl or Aldi though as there ski specials are over now!
    There great for deals.

has-the-whole-world-gone-crazy.jpg

If you want to be a Grammar Nazi - join the Spell Czechs forum. But don't have a pop at posters here on-thread.

tHB

• Advertisement

Don't right Lidl or Aldi of yet. Last year they did too ski deals. One before Christmas and one just after, afair

Well Lidl did at least. Plus there stuff is a lot nicer than the tat you'll pick up in TK Maxx IME

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

I will check out Aldi in Coolock tomorrow cheers i assumed everything would have been snapped up by this stage! CAnt wait till after xmas for the next deals though as i leave next Saturday :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Yillan wrote: »
    Well Lidl did at least. Plus there stuff is a lot nicer than the tat you'll pick up in TK Maxx IME

Not at all. The ski gear you'll find in TK Maxx is top quality and well known ski brands, much better than the Lidl stuff depending on the brand you pick up. And the Lidl stuff is not bad having said that.

Don't right Lidl or Aldi of yet. Last year they did too ski deals. One before Christmas and one just after, afair

People in glass houses...

Plus there stuff is a lot nicer than the tat you'll pick up in TK Maxx IME

I disagree.

I've bought high-end winter gear in TK Maxx relatively cheaply. I need it as I live in Switzerland & use this gear around 3 months of the year.

For example, over the past 3 days we've had daytime temps between -10C & -15C. What, in your opinion, may be 'tat' has kept me nice & toasty & serves me very well indeed.

• Advertisement

People in glass houses...

My house isn't made of glass. If anything it's ironic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

My house isn't made of glass. If anything it's ironic

Not really, I don't think you'd fit in too well with the czechers, they can be mean :pac: Lets leave the off topic at that shall we

Advertisement