Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Struts 2.0

Options
  • 13-12-2012 7:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭

I am a third year computing student and have to complete a struts application which has similar functionality to Facebook. LogIn, Registration. The registration has to connect to a database.
    I have two questions; Is it more suitable to use servlets or beans for the running of this application?
    Also, how many xml files do I need? What purpose do the xml files have? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭ChRoMe

sticksman wrote: »
    I am a third year computing student and have to complete a struts application which has similar functionality to Facebook. LogIn, Registration. The registration has to connect to a database.
    I have two questions; Is it more suitable to use servlets or beans for the running of this application?
    Also, how many xml files do I need? What purpose do the xml files have? Thanks

In 2012 they are making you use Struts?! Bold professor!

Why do you think you need XML files for this?

Advertisement