Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Darts Betting Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭Gotya

Wade is always a good shout for over on the checkouts, he missed a few bulls for higher checkout, I know he had two shots for 161s, but what do you care, he hit the 106 :).

Wade is usually also a good bet to back against him for most 180s, he hits a lot of 140s.

The next game I'd expect Gary to win but Dave won't be a push over, if Anderson wins this, the bookie may aswell pay you out cos the others will come in, in the accum :).

Saying that, I did accum not sure was it two or three weeks ago, I had RVB over 2.5 180s, he hit two in the first leg! He failed to hit another in the rest of the match :(

Of course the rest of the accum came good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭Devastator

Gotya wrote: »
    Wade is always a good shout for over on the checkouts, he missed a few bulls for higher checkout, I know he had two shots for 161s, but what do you care, he hit the 106 :).

Wade is usually also a good bet to back against him for most 180s, he hits a lot of 140s.

The next game I'd expect Gary to win but Dave won't be a push over, if Anderson wins this, the bookie may aswell pay you out cos the others will come in, in the accum :).

LOL I was typing that as Wade missed bull for 161 and just laughed :D

Chizzy was pathetic last week....hoping for more of the same, not looking good so far
    Saying that, I did accum not sure was it two or three weeks ago, I had RVB over 2.5 180s, he hit two in the first leg! He failed to hit another in the rest of the match :(

Of course the rest of the accum came good.

Think I had that same bet, I know he beat me on over 2.5 180s at some stage in last month or 6 weeks

Anderson :(

Going to chase.

MVG win @4/11
    Chisnall -1 most 180's @evens

(Chisnall at evens -1 looks good? PP?

• Advertisement

Going to chase.

MVG win @4/11
    Chisnall -1 most 180's @evens

(Chisnall at evens -1 looks good? PP?

I was out but Chizzy should batter Wade on 180s :D:D. Did he hit 6 against Anderson & Wade zero I think

Peer pressure Gotya :eek::eek: I like your bet so deposited 20 and in the chasing boat :D

I was temped to take MVG -2.5 legs at 8/11 because he looked awesome for most of german masters but did go 6-6 against Willie & someone else & he's went close in few PL games so decided not to get greedy.

Fingers crossed

This really is a hard premier league to get a bet up.

If MVG doesn't win this (5-4 bunting)

I'm gonna chase the chase on chisnall -1 most 180s @1/1.

This really is a hard premier league to get a bet up.

If MVG doesn't win this (5-4 bunting)

I'm gonna chase the chase on chisnall -1 most 180s @1/1.

Mighty mike with his usually best managed to win (didn't need to chase the chase) and chisnall an easy winner in the match and more importantly the 180's! :)

Good call! Cheers

• Advertisement

Chisnall -1 most 180s @11/10
    Lewis -1.5 legs @5/6
    Anderson -1 most 180s @5/6
    RVB/MVG over 10.5 legs @4/7
    Bunting most 180s @1/1

I'll surely do more bets before 7 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

On Chisnall 7/4 to beat Taylor.

Quad :-
    Chizzy -1 180s 11/10
    Bunting +1 180s 5/6
    Ando -1 180s 8/11
    RVB draw no bet 3/1

OHHH the ba5tards WH & PP!! For a 9 darter tonight is ONLY 6/1! Thats awful considering how seldom they happen on PL nights

*this is prob a scud post and there will be 9 9 darters :p

Even if it is my own fault, PP are offering the same odds on Lewis to win the match as they are on lewis on 1.5 handicap. F**ckers.

My accum is stuffed anyway, Taylor on fire on the 180s.

Even if it is my own fault, PP are offering the same odds on Lewis to win the match as they are on lewis on 1.5 handicap. F**ckers.

My accum is stuffed anyway, Taylor on fire on the 180s.

yeah its the same bet, win is upto 7-5 for win so that covers the 1.5 legs. Seems pointless offering the same bet with diff name.

Taylor played well :mad: I've taken remaining sections & added Taylor win against Bunting at 8/15

• Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Johner wrote: »
    On Chisnall 7/4 to beat Taylor.

Taylor backers can thank me. :o Trust Taylor to play really well when I back against him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭dulux99

I'm on Barney to beat MVG at 4/1. MvG has had his personal life all in the papers all week, so I'm thinking his head might not be right.

dulux99 wrote: »
    I'm on Barney to beat MVG at 4/1. MvG has had his personal life all in the papers all week, so I'm thinking his head might not be right.

which was my thinking in taking Barney draw no bet but my bets are bust now anyway

Devastator wrote: »
    which was my thinking in taking Barney draw no bet but my bets are bust now anyway

Lump on to Anderson now! :)

• Advertisement

Lump on to Anderson now! :)

:eek: Peer pressure last week but not feeling it this week. Thakfully! Still fancied Ando for win

F*ck sake, Anderson.

F*ck sake, Anderson.

His record isn't great at home(Scotland), I didn't think it was just as bad until I heard them talking about it during the match.

I forgot I had Anderson in my OLBG :mad: having a stinker of a month on the darts just when I need it to be good :rolleyes: lol typical

• Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭dulux99

dulux99 wrote: »

Never looked in doubt

• Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

Bad night betting wise. All acca's were gone early. I also had a Wade/Barney double at 20/1:mad:

I bet this fella's hole needed a wipe after that last leg of the night

How many missed doubles between them? 12+ it must have been lol

Dunno how he put together a bet like that, jealous :D

https://twitter.com/mobyzone/status/588816134612332545

Quad on 1st 4 games with intention of putting winning onto final game, if its still running!

Anderson 8/13
    Wade 93.5+ checkout 5/6
    Barney 2.5+ 180s 4/6
    Taylor -103.5 checkout 5/6

Devastator wrote: »
    Quad on 1st 4 games with intention of putting winning onto final game, if its still running!

Anderson 8/13
    Wade 93.5+ checkout 5/6
    Barney 2.5+ 180s 4/6
    Taylor -103.5 checkout 5/6

I like the looks of this, so I'm on board. Would be about time I started to make some money Thursday nights, been a tough premier league for the punter so far, tonight that will all change :)

Anderson done a few bets the couple of weeks, going to still back him to win, just a single to start the night, come on Gary!!

• Advertisement

Well this isn't going well, Anderson is playing stink!.

Advertisement