Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

On demand tv UPC in Waterford

Options
  • 13-12-2012 8:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭

Anybody else's on demand tv not working in Waterford ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭decies

Anybody? Lol

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭mecco

I didnt check mine but I did get an email saying they were making the box sets available to everyone over Christmas. Maybe it was simply a few gremlins as they were enabling it? They were enabling it yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

sorry, I only have the basic rte/tv3 on demand thing and that's so awful I never use it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭reni10

The RTE player did not work for me last night on UPC OnDemand, did not check it today yet

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭Dunmoreroader

reni10 wrote: »
    The RTE player did not work for me last night on UPC OnDemand, did not check it today yet
    My youngest was hooked on the walking with Dinosaurs series on the On Demand service and now its dissapeared from the menu BBC Factual!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭J0hnick

I already had the RTE and TV3 players working fine on mine, but I got an text saying that "we are giving you Frre UK and Irish Box sets from today until the 8th of Jan". I was able to watch some BBC programs so I assume its working.

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭DaveJac

was giving trouble in the sister inlaws house the weekend too she rang about it but didnt get much of an answer were more concerned trying to sell her a more expensive package

Advertisement