Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

want to buy a Wok in Ballina/Castlebar

Options
  • 13-12-2012 8:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭

i think my sister need a wok for cooking so im gonna get it for her for xmas

can anyone on ehelp me and tell me where to get a decent one

im in the ballina area but would travel to castlebar if i had too

cheers(i hope it would be a good present)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭Peanut Butter Jelly

I remember seeing a wok one day in Heatons in Ballina. I'm not sure if they are still there, but it might be worth a shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭Ilovelucy

Tempanys on Hill St or Archers are your best bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Mayo Miss

I have no idea about Ballina but Argos, Heatons, Gift Supreme, Archway Stores would be your best bet in Castlebar. Dunnes and Tesco often have them too.

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭tracey1098

Tempanys on hill st - def the best place. Might be a bit pricey but ya get what ya pay for...it will last!

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Roadstone do them. 20 ton a load I think

• Advertisement
  • Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

yop wrote: »
    Roadstone do them. 20 ton a load I think
    Dunno about Roadstone, but Woadstone definitely have them by the twuckload.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

oscarBravo wrote: »
    Dunno about Roadstone, but Woadstone definitely have them by the twuckload.

You'd want to walk away from them transmitters, they are playin fk with your chat!

yop wrote: »
    You'd want to walk away from them transmitters, they are playin fk with your chat!
    Maybe, but I strongly suspect the beer is having the stronger influence right now... :pac:

Maybe, but I strongly suspect the beer is having the stronger influence right now... :pac:

That 3 pint quota would want to be reduced ;) I will ask my "wok" if he will let me have a few cans here while babysitting :D

"What's a wok? It's what you thwow at a wabbit when youw wifle won't wowk."

• Advertisement

"What's a wok? It's what you thwow at a wabbit when youw wifle won't wowk."

No, your thinking of the wok that the wabbit hides behind when my missus is looking to hit him over the head with the wok.
    My young wok loves looking out the window at the wabbit behind the wok.

Advertisement