Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kinect

Options
  • 13-12-2012 9:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,860 ✭✭✭

Not sure if this is the correct place not trying to sell it here just trying to get an idea if it's worth selling. I have an x box kinect i got it last Christmas i only used it a handful of times not big into consoles anymore. Im considering selling it to buy my nephew call of duty. Im just looking for a general opinion on what you would sell a pre owned connect for to see if it's worthwhile selling or just give him the kinect also.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

Ah the kinect, the biggest waste and most disappointing thing I've ever bought.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Nuts102 wrote: »
    Not sure if this is the correct place not trying to sell it here just trying to get an idea if it's worth selling. I have an x box kinect i got it last Christmas i only used it a handful of times not big into consoles anymore. Im considering selling it to buy my nephew call of duty. Im just looking for a general opinion on what you would sell a pre owned connect for to see if it's worthwhile selling or just give him the kinect also.

Have a look on adverts.ie to see what they are going for at a guess it's worth 70-80 on the low end.

Advertisement