Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wingnuts Flavours

Options
  • 13-12-2012 10:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭

A few questions in one here. I've tried a number of different brands so far and the only one i've been impressed with so far is highbrow vapour. Love the cinnamon and the lemonade is good (but not worth what it does to atomisers.

I've been looking at wingnuts liquid and there seems to be loads of flavours i'd be interested in trying. I was just wondering if there subtle or strong in general cause i'm not a fan of light flavoured liquids?

Was also just wondering what people feel are the best brands of liquid they've tried? thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭BeansBeans

They have a sample pack so definitely worth just ordering that and finding out for yourself, its a rather cheap price.

I find for the most part they are very subtle flavours, although i do love the flavour itself in most of the wingnuts juices. Im torn writing this as i dont want to put anyone off them. So I would definitely recommend trying a sample pack :p

My favour brands all considered (vapour, price, throat hit, flavour and bottles :p yes im a fussy tit) would probably be gotvapes flux nectar and texas select. The Flux Nectar, has great flavours, very cheap for a 36ml bottle (the bottle is great too :p) huge vapour but rather low throat hit for 24mg.
    It probably just comes down to the fact that they have flavours that suit me (i generally prefer fruity flavours, im obsessed with banana :P).

Juice I really want to try is from juicyvapor.com they do custom flavours, its all generally very customisable, reasonable prices, some interesting premade flavours (I really want their banana and tobacco flavour seeing as I cant get my hands on Gorilla Juice) and a variety of bottle sizes. But the postage is €20 - €25 so going to go for a big order after christmas.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 298 ✭✭Tony Soprano.

Yeah definitely worth getting the Sample pack from Wignuts. 5 x 5ml bottles for €9.50 (the price of a box of cigarettes).

The Swedish Fish is popular. Based on those jelly fish sweets you buy in the shop. I also love Banoffee, a coffee and banana flavour. Just go through the range and you'll get an idea of what you might like.

Wignuts is very good quality.

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭sept09baby

Whatever you order get Vampires Kiss!! Wingnuts are my favourite juices. I like the Highbrow range too and Liqua juices too but I just think the Wingnuts is a cut above

• Registered Users Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭colly10

Thanks, will give wingnuts sample packs a try, really like the look of juicy vapour as well

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Themadhouse

Have been drooling over the wingnuts selection and am going to order some samples. mmmm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭W0bble5

Just ordered 10 different Wingnut flavours. Should hve them tomorrow & see what I like. New to this vaping lark so hopefully I'll find something here that I can't live without! :D

I'll pop back here with my thoughts on what I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭damon5

W0bble5 wrote: »
    Just ordered 10 different Wingnut flavours. Should hve them tomorrow & see what I like. New to this vaping lark so hopefully I'll find something here that I can't live without! :D

I'll pop back here with my thoughts on what I think.

Wondering how did you get on with the wingnuts,started on the Highbrow myself and find them pricey but boy the tastes so good.....

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭SicklySweet

Agree with Sept09baby, Vampires Kiss is a must! I also have the Kamikaze and Vapefest Eire. Kamikaze is now a neon yellow colour due to steeping and is now very very sweet. I prefered it when it was a dull yellow colour. Eire is a nice vape, it's like a mild flavour of bubblegum with a nice hint of mint

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭damon5

Finding i,m not into really sweet stuff, is the vampire kiss a sweet one too...

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭redkid

Try the wingnuts pink tiger it's a must if you ask me but steep for a few days and give it a good shake in between. The orange ice pop is also nice as is gummy bears and I agree with the vampire kiss.

The sample pack seems to be unavailable as of late, iv mailled Paul but no reply as of yet.

• Advertisement

redkid wrote: »
    Try the wingnuts pink tiger it's a must if you ask me but steep for a few days and give it a good shake in between. The orange ice pop is also nice as is gummy bears and I agree with the vampire kiss.

The sample pack seems to be unavailable as of late, iv mailled Paul but no reply as of yet.

Waiting for Paul also as i've convinced a friend to start vaping and the sample pack on ESI is one of the MUST HAVES for a beginner. Or so i've told her :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

Picked up an order during the week, Paul said they're waiting on a massive shipment of juice so everything should be available soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭redkid

Waiting for Paul also as i've convinced a friend to start vaping and the sample pack on ESI is one of the MUST HAVES for a beginner. Or so i've told her :p

Yea it is though it's a gift for anyone wanting to try out all the flavors, and he's all the time creating new ones, I got a peaches and cream one off him a good whole back and said it would be on the market soon but it's still not on. Didn't think I'd like it but it was grand, still have a drop left actually.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭unblvlblkult

Anyone know when Vanilla Custard Supreme is due back in?

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭P.I.T.A

Anyone know when Vanilla Custard Supreme is due back in?
    Spotted somewhere they are expecting a big shipment of juice etc so I imagine it will be sooner rather than later, I'm down to 60 (ish)ml of VCS so waiting on it myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭unblvlblkult

Just copped the wingnuts e-liquid sections (premium and select) have disappeared from their website!!?!?!

Crazy world!

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭P.I.T.A

Just copped the wingnuts e-liquid sections (premium and select) have disappeared from their website!!?!?!

Crazy world!

Yeah and GVC all sold out too :(
    Anyone try Highbrow's Vanilla Bourbon Bean juice? or know of another yummy Vanilla juice

P.I.T.A wrote: »
    Yeah and GVC all sold out too :(
    Anyone try Highbrow's Vanilla Bourbon Bean juice? or know of another yummy Vanilla juice

From their facebook page:

!Folks, just a quick update. We will not be able to provide any wingnuts premium, select or mom and pops until Thursday/Friday. The new wingnuts premade lab liquid will be shipping this week so we hope to have that available over the weekend."

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭platinums

So is there a big Lab somewhere making Eliquid for all the shops? I quite like the artisan approach of each den having their own clutch of staple fluids.
    I would hate to thing they are all just rebranded clones.

platinums wrote: »
    So is there a big Lab somewhere making Eliquid for all the shops? I quite like the artisan approach of each den having their own clutch of staple fluids.
    I would hate to thing they are all just rebranded clones.

No idea where the labs are but e-smoke are going down that route as they are taking too many orders and dont have the time to mix it themselves (i'm assuming here) the flavours hopefully will stay the same and i imagine he has put some sort of copyright or something on the wingnuts juices so no one can copy them exactly.

• Advertisement

yeah i did figure as much, demand outstripping supply. I started vaping with Wingnuts and will continue to do so.
    I can understand the slight price hike also, its warranted I'd say, they have some great flavours.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

There are certain shops/manufacturers that make juices for others on request like misteliquids and ahlusion. Presumably because of the business ties and trust built up Wingnut's juices are being made by Concept Liquids which is owned by eBaron.
    They need to make sure everything's up to spec for any regulation that might come in and up to this point they were being made at home, but plenty of "people" seem to like the security a label brings. I have a mild dislike for those pernickety people. Very mild though, overall I'd probably love them.

No specific labelling needed as long as the trader is selling honestly in my opinion. I bought some menthol the other day and wish i knew what grain of menthol it was made from , cause it was bloody awful and ill never buy it again but with out the knowledge of what strain I inadvertently may well do.

Its when you get something questionable - then you wish you had something to go on to figure out why you didnt like it, ie was it the brand of PG that was used, or the vg etc.
    What you end up doing is shopping soemwhere else. Once bitten. So something simple can have a major negative effect.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭dball

Does anyone know where wingnuts is manufactured?

There is a lab where he gets it made, not 100% sure but it could be England. Some of them he still makes himself, generally the clear liquids that change colour over time are his.

Sure email them and ask. info@e-smokeireland.eu

Advertisement