Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Has anything genuinely creepy or unnerving ever happened to you?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

I don't believe in anything supernatural but this encounter gives me the shivers when I think about it.
    Super creepy. Why would he be hiding his face like that?
    But if it was someone you knew waiting to ambush you like the poster above says, why would they ambush someone who they know will have two dogs with them. Even small dogs can go wild when their owner is attacked.
    Could the creepy man have escaped from prison, mental home or something maybe.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

When I was very young I was in this warm comfortable place and everything was honky dory.

Suddenly I was forced against my will out of that place. What the hell was that all about ?

Nobody asked me . Then they turned me upside down and slapped my ar$e.

Ok, I whinge about it now and again but I think I have grounds for being a bit bolshy about the whole thing !

They say any nurses who have been working in old hospitals especially night shift, for a few years will have at least one story about strange goings on. Very common in those old places apparently.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,840 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

I took the advice and blocked him. This is my second time blocking his number so if he finds another way to contact me, ill go to the guards.

Blocking/ghosting a person simply because you’ve lost intrest in them And said meh, is what’s wrong with modern dating. Its disgusting behaviour tbh. If you’d gone the right/decent way about it in the first place and told him he’s not for you etc then maybe block him if he persisted. Now, there’s no doubt the guy is a fruit loop, but you didn’t know that originally.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Be right back

They say any nurses who have been working in old hospitals especially night shift, for a few years will have at least one story about strange goings on. Very common in those old places apparently.

I heard of a story where in unit A the phone would ring at the same time during the night and the location would say Unit B lift phone, which apparently hasn't worked in a long time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,248 ✭✭✭saabsaab

Worked a summer job as a student night shift in a hospital years ago. One night about 2.30 am when all were supposed to be asleep, I heard the sound of someone running fast down a corridor. This was very odd as the patients were mainly incapacitated or very elderly.

I left the room I was in off that corridor and looked down the passageway but saw no one there!

I would have been thinking about a paranormal explanation but I nurse later told me that some teenagers used to climb up on the flat roof and run across it for kicks!

eviltwin wrote: »
    We've had people quit over being spooked, nothing specific just a feeling that the place is off, lots of weird anomolies on CCTV, people hearing knocks, doors opening on their own, things falling over...

Some of the people working in the shops nearby bless themselves when you tell there where you work which is a bit disconcerting.

Personally I've heard children laughing, heard music and footsteps thinking it was someone messing but there's been nothing on the cameras. Felt what felt like a finger running across my neck and no one there.

The worst is some of the young children who say they've seen people who aren't there. I'd be the first to say its messing but these are young children. I don't believe in ghosts and I'm the first to look for a logical explanation but some of these I can't explain.

You should research the building; find out has anyone died there in a fire, murder, suicide etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,426 ✭✭✭maestroamado

I heard the banshee seriously...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

I heard the banshee seriously...

Oh, she wasn't joking about then?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

My sister is a nurse. She's told me some interesting stories about patients of hers acting strange. She was alone in a room one day with a man and he began saying things like ''why now'', ''can I not stay longer''? ''I can stay here longer''

What freaked her out was that he wasn't speaking to her, he was looking over at the other side of the room as if he were addressing another person standing there.

He died unexpectedly later that afternoon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Airyfairy12

Dtp1979 wrote: »
    Blocking/ghosting a person simply because you’ve lost intrest in them And said meh, is what’s wrong with modern dating. Its disgusting behaviour tbh. If you’d gone the right/decent way about it in the first place and told him he’s not for you etc then maybe block him if he persisted. Now, there’s no doubt the guy is a fruit loop, but you didn’t know that originally.

But.. we wearnt dating. Youre entitled to your opinion but I dont owe him anything.

My sister is a nurse. She's told me some interesting stories about patients of hers acting strange. She was alone in a room one day with a man and he began saying things like ''why now'', ''can I not stay longer''? ''I can stay here longer''

What freaked her out was that he wasn't speaking to her, he was looking over at the other side of the room as if he were addressing another person standing there.

That seems to happen regularly when someone is dying. They often talk about going on a journey or talking to someone dead as if they visited them.

saabsaab wrote: »
    That seems to happen regularly when someone is dying. They often talk about going on a journey or talking to someone dead as if they visited them.

Reminds me of when my grandad died, in the weeks and days before he died, at night he kept calling to his brother like he was in the room, who had passed years before he did.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

My grandmother could smell her brother's cologne lingering in her spare room for years after he died.
    And I've smelled her own perfume around me since she died.
    Many things I'd only admit to half jokingly, but not this one.

May I ask the poster who heard the bean sidhe, is your family name a "Mac", or an "O"?

Must say it puzzles me why we only count the patrilineal line in our traditions here.

A fox cry at night can seem human. Banshee?

See below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qANZH9SaV5c

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,840 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

But.. we wearnt dating. Youre entitled to your opinion but I dont owe him anything.

Yea, as I said, it’s what wrong with modern dating. No basic common decency. Treating human beings as if they are nothing more than a number

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 631 ✭✭✭zoe 3619

My father tells me a story about my grandmother.
    She was bed bound and on her way out for a good while.Shortly before her death she started talking to her much loved cat which she said she could see waiting for her by the door.
    The cat had been hit by a car the week previously but the family had chosen not to tell her given her weak condition

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Be right back

I once worked with someone with a severe intellectual disability whose father had just passed away. All of a sudden he sat up in his chair and said ' see Daddy, see Daddy'. The following day, working with him again and suddenly I could smell men's aftershave. It was a bit creepy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

he was obviously talking to the grim reaper

• Registered Users Posts: 1 TheSceptic

I enjoy this thread and have never come across something like what happened to me when I was younger and it very much frightens me and questions the power of the mind!
    I am an atheist who over time has matured and is very much not against religion but I believe when you are gone you are gone and admire people who take comfort in religion/after life.

When I was six or seven I can vividly recall having short bouts of fever/sickness. I would go to bed and as my parents were concerned about my condition I would sleep with them. Then I would have distinct night time terrors involving obscure things like winning a race when having promised (under threat) to lose or having to succeed at a task when the fate of your family are on the line. I would wake up and be covered in sweat/be very warm/disorientated etc and after reassurances from my dad especially I would be fine after 5-10 minutes. The term used was it's alright you're just raving!

Fast forward to when I was about 12 and I can recall being home sick for a flu/fever like condition in winter. By now I was obviously sleeping on my own and I recall waking up convinced I had attacked my parents. Certain. I even pushed open the door of their room slightly and seen blood. At this stage I'm delirious and in a severe state of panic. I think the only solution is to end my life rather than deal with the consequences.

So I flee the house in hardly any clothes and decide the only solution is to to jump in front of a car. My house is very much in the country and adjoins a remote lane which connects to a still not very busy regional road about 100 metres away. So I make it to the regional road pacing the road and waiting for a vehicle. I can only guess it's around 2am-4am at night as it is very dark. No vehicle comes along(might not be a vehicle going by for an hour or more at a time in the sticks) and after 5 minutes or so in the cold air I start realising that I obviously never attacked my parents and I have been severely hallucinating. I make my way home and even pass my parents bedroom where the door is open(often would be after one of them got up for the toilet) and they are obviously fine. My parents were protective of me after this for a long time and watched what I ate before bed, medicine I took and if I ever had a temperature etc

I hardly ever tell that to anyone because of the negative reaction I got when I told a friend and the stigma of mental health which has really improved since around this time.
    In fact I often wonder about people who commit suicide who seemingly have so much to live for and try never to condemn them.

Months later when my parents were away at my Aunt's house I wake up in the middle of the night and sense a presence in the room. I peak over and can vaguely see a man on the chair beside my door. He is tall, dark and has a distinctive cap. I'm frightened but I know it's not a sinister figure and eventually just return to sleep. I had a faint feeling like this man was guarding me.

A couple of years later my sister and I come across a picture in the old house where my father grew up(one of a family of nine) and there is an uncanny resemblance to the man I had a glimpse of in my room. It's a dead ringer for my grandad who was dead before I was born and who I never met. It caught me by surprise as I had only seen one picture of my grandad and that was a picture of him on his wedding day and this was an older picture of a tall, dark man circa 60-70 years of age. Around the age that my grandad left this world.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

This is weird more than creepy. I was at a friend's house with my sister and we were saying that we hadn't a clue what we weighed. She went off and got her electronic scales and she weighed herself, then my sister weighed herself. While they were doing that I asked them did they remember a movie from ages ago, I couldn't remember the name of it but Sean Penn was in it and it was named after the fact that everyone supposedly loses the same amount of weight after death and it is said that this is the weight of the soul. I was wracking my brains while they were messing about weighing themselves. When I got on the scale myself it said I weighed 21 grams and I was stunned as it hit me that that's the name of the movie (and clearly not my weight :)) I got on the scale a few more times and everytime 21g came up on it. So strange!

Rubberlegs wrote: »
    This is weird more than creepy. I was at a friend's house with my sister and we were saying that we hadn't a clue what we weighed. She went off and got her electronic scales and she weighed herself, then my sister weighed herself. While they were doing that I asked them did they remember a movie from ages ago, I couldn't remember the name of it but Sean Penn was in it and it was named after the fact that everyone supposedly loses the same amount of weight after death and it is said that this is the weight of the soul. I was wracking my brains while they were messing about weighing themselves. When I got on the scale myself it said I weighed 21 grams and I was stunned as it hit me that that's the name of the movie (and clearly not my weight :)) I got on the scale a few more times and everytime 21g came up on it. So strange!
    Are you 21 Stone ? ? ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

blinding wrote: »
    Are you 21 Stone ? ? ?

21kg ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭emmaro

Around ten of us from work were catching up on Zoom last night. One of them is pregnant and just found out it's a girl. We finished up at work two months ago and she hadn't told anyone she was pregnant at that stage and I hadn't spoken to her properly (outside of the work Whatsapp group) since then. She was saying on zoom that they had picked a name. Immediately I thought that we'd had that conversation already and she had told me the baby was going to be named Arabella. Then she said the baby's name is Arabella :eek:

I already knew the name yet there was no way she had told me. We also would have never been discussing baby names at work before. I have no memory of ever having this conversation where she told me the name, but I just feel like it happened before.

emmaro wrote: »
    Around ten of us from work were catching up on Zoom last night. One of them is pregnant and just found out it's a girl. We finished up at work two months ago and she hadn't told anyone she was pregnant at that stage and I hadn't spoken to her properly (outside of the work Whatsapp group) since then. She was saying on zoom that they had picked a name. Immediately I thought that we'd had that conversation already and she had told me the baby was going to be named Arabella. Then she said the baby's name is Arabella :eek:

I already knew the name yet there was no way she had told me. We also would have never been discussing baby names at work before. I have no memory of ever having this conversation where she told me the name, but I just feel like it happened before.
    A is at the beginning of the alphabet though;):D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 817 ✭✭✭shar01

The actual event didn't happen to me but involved my grandmother. It has given me great comfort (and a bit of a chuckle).

My grandmother died in 2018 in a nursing home. Very easy going lady, wouldn't put anyone to trouble even if it meant she was in discomfort.

The last few months of her life were sh!t. She was unable to move or even talk much. For the 4 years she was in the nursing home she would never press the call button for staff. They've enough to be doing she would say. In the end the button was hung up on the wall as opposed to hanging over the rail on her bed.

The night she died the night nurse settled her in around 9 and went back to the nurses station. Then the alarm went off for room 42, nan's room. The nurse ran back but by the time she got there, nan was gone. There was absolutely no way nan could've physically pressed the call button.

When my mother and her sisters arrived into the home about an hour later, my mam said the nurse was shaking when she opened the door to them. This nurse was in her 40s so not some flighty young one.

We say it was nan's little last joke on the way out.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Whehey!

A couple of year ago I lived in a house on the same street as my home place. Absolutely loved living there, the house, the area I felt like I was living at home again. Same familiar faces on the street, all my friendly neighbours! Except there was a little vibe to the house I sometimes got, I couldn't explain it but sometimes I felt out of place there.

Now, it didn't happen often but occasionally I felt unnerved if that's the right word, but not so much that it would freak me out majorly. Uncomfortable feeling sometimes, that kind of being watched feeling? I just got on with it, and over the head kind of thing as I was the only one in the house who felt this way.

Anyway, one night I was asleep in bed on the left hand side, my partner was on the right side of the bed fast asleep. I woke to the sound of a knock, like a someone knocking on a wooden door, it sounded like my bedroom door but I genuinely thought it was me imagining it and plus I didn't want to get out of bed to check as I am a scardy cat!

Sometime during that night I woke abruptly again, I was startled for some reason. I had been asleep on my side towards my bedroom window, I turned around towards my partner and there was a man standing over him on the right side of the bed. He was leaning over my partner, like bending over the bed towards me. He was wearing black clothes with a top hat, turn of the century style of clothes and he was so angry looking. He just looked I wouldn't say evil, but like he was upset and angry about something and he was just staring at me with no movement.

I never in my life have gotten such a fright as that night. I nearly died myself! I was so scared I could barely talk, I literally threw the covers over my head and didn't move for a solid hour after it. I woke my partner but he hadn't a clue what had happened he was completely none the wiser!

Yeah that's my claim to fame with a ghost I think!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭jimbobaloobob

That last post gave me goosebumps. Had similar experiences on two occasions

@Whehey! .....the landlord looking for his overdue rent?

• Advertisement

Covid-19 looking for an invite !

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Das Reich

Few times last months happened that I was thinking about some musics from my childhood that I had absolutely forgotten, maybe didn't listen in the last 30 years, it just come to my mind during the day, and when opening youtube later the day it was there on the first recommended video. Didn't know the title or the name of artist. Happened quite few times.

Das Reich wrote: »
    Few times last months happened that I was thinking about some musics from my childhood that I had absolutely forgotten, maybe didn't listen in the last 30 years, it just come to my mind during the day, and when opening youtube later the day it was there on the first recommended video. Didn't know the title or the name of artist. Happened quite few times.

Big Brother and 5G reading your mind !

I am joking or I hope I am joking anyway :eek::D

^^^ yes, i've heard of google tracking your browsing history...but your dreams?? now that brings it to a new level altogether

• Registered Users Posts: 4 LittleSiog

Stayed in this hotel in Cork once but didn't experience anything weird. It is said that guests have reported seeing the ghost of a woman who is believed to have died while giving birth back when the hotel was an infirmary, while broken mirrors and equipment have terrified guests and staff alike. Rumour has it that in between rooms 318 and 319 there is a closed off room, 325, which cannot be accessed on its own!

I've stayed in the room 319 I think it was. We knew the second we entered the hotel that something was weird, and at that point we didn't know it had been an infirmary. The view from the window was a graveyard funny enough. Already creeped out we went on with our day; a shopping trip followed by dinner at the hotel and a ballet show. However it was once we were in the dining area I started to notice the structure of the hotel was a little weird, exactly like a ward. Then we were seated and the framed picture beside us was of the hospital right before it was closed down with a quote saying everyone watched as the lights were switched off from top to bottom.

It was unnerving but we were more or less unbothered. However, upon returning to the hotel room after the show we felt a little creeped out, particularly by the bathroom in the room for some reason. We were freezing cold so we called the reception to ask them to turn on the heating but they said it was on. We guess they knew that room is prone to weird things. The sleep was very creepy, a constant feeling of being watched, and most annoyingly a persistant baby crying all night.

It wasn't until the next day when I decided to google the hotel's history that I saw other people's reports of hearing a baby crying. Supposedly a woman had died giving birth in one of the nearby rooms but I don't know how true that is.

Probably won't return, interesting stay all the same.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭jimbobaloobob

What’s the name of the hotel?

• Advertisement

What’s the name of the hotel?

It's the Maldron, the one in Shandon in Cork

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 958 ✭✭✭Stratvs

LittleSiog wrote: »

Was the North Infirmary.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cork_North_Infirmary

I have another one.

A couple of years ago my sister and I both returned home from college for the weekend to our parent's house. We're very rarely altogether in that house. The first night sleeping, I woke up in the night and could hear a woman, my mother I assumed, laughing and walking around. (It's a very small house, you generally know where everyone is). I thought it was weird, but figured maybe she had stayed up late with my dad and they were having a laugh (it was around 3/4am).

The next day I couldn't shake the feeling there was "something" in the house. This is like a code word for us, we're a family who don't feel weird talking about "spirits" or anything weird. I asked my dad, who is a self-professed atheist, if there was "something in the house" at that moment. He immediately laughed, shrugged and said "oh yeah, definitely". I told him about hearing laughing the night before and he just nodded, as if it was becoming a regular thing for him.

Then I went into my sister and before I could open my mouth she said "I heard a woman whispering in my ear last night". The hairs on my body stood up and I told her what I had heard. Upon relaying it all to my mother she confirmed that for the last few weeks she had been hearing a woman and footsteps at night.

We headed back to college the next day. Our mother text us to tell us she could hear the woman "crying" all night. The following week she got a priest in to perform an exorcism... or I guess more accurately a blessing of the home.

A few months later my sister and I had gone for pints and were reminiscing about that event. I told her that I had had an image of the woman in my head, though none of us "saw" her. I began to describe her as "victorian", a woman with dark hair in a bun... and my sister began to finish my sentences with "in a purple dress with a collar".. "tall and thin". It was a surreal moment. Just looked at each other, took another sip of our pints and carried on.

Whehey! wrote: »

Sometime during that night I woke abruptly again, I was startled for some reason. I had been asleep on my side towards my bedroom window, I turned around towards my partner and there was a man standing over him on the right side of the bed. He was leaning over my partner, like bending over the bed towards me. He was wearing black clothes with a top hat, turn of the century style of clothes and he was so angry looking. He just looked I wouldn't say evil, but like he was upset and angry about something and he was just staring at me with no movement.

I never in my life have gotten such a fright as that night. I nearly died myself! I was so scared I could barely talk, I literally threw the covers over my head and didn't move for a solid hour after it. I woke my partner but he hadn't a clue what had happened he was completely none the wiser!

Yeah that's my claim to fame with a ghost I think!

This is terrifying. What did you do? How did you not scream the house down? Why would you stay in the room?

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Whehey!

This is terrifying. What did you do? How did you not scream the house down? Why would you stay in the room?

I literally was so afraid, I couldn't function! The only thing I could do was put the cover over my head and stay still for ages trying even not to breath or move. I can't even explain how scared I was! I stayed under the covers till morning, and we did swop rooms after that. That room became the spare room then.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,042 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

I've stayed in the room 319 I think it was. We knew the second we entered the hotel that something was weird, and at that point we didn't know it had been an infirmary. The view from the window was a graveyard funny enough. Already creeped out we went on with our day; a shopping trip followed by dinner at the hotel and a ballet show. However it was once we were in the dining area I started to notice the structure of the hotel was a little weird, exactly like a ward. Then we were seated and the framed picture beside us was of the hospital right before it was closed down with a quote saying everyone watched as the lights were switched off from top to bottom.

It was unnerving but we were more or less unbothered. However, upon returning to the hotel room after the show we felt a little creeped out, particularly by the bathroom in the room for some reason. We were freezing cold so we called the reception to ask them to turn on the heating but they said it was on. We guess they knew that room is prone to weird things. The sleep was very creepy, a constant feeling of being watched, and most annoyingly a persistant baby crying all night.

It wasn't until the next day when I decided to google the hotel's history that I saw other people's reports of hearing a baby crying. Supposedly a woman had died giving birth in one of the nearby rooms but I don't know how true that is.

Probably won't return, interesting stay all the same.

I'm a non-believer in all this, but surely this is a perfect case to either prove or disprove ghosts or spirits?

If this has happened to many people, why doesn't a scientific study be set up in this room and find out why people are hearing a baby cry, why the room is cold when heating is on etc?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭LeYouth

Anyone have any (don't laugh) alien encounters ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,305 ✭✭✭✭branie2

No

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

LeYouth wrote: »

I’ve seen weird things in the Sky that I can’t explain but nothing that I can recall in detail. Don’t think I’ve had anyone in my life whose had any Alien experience.

Not sure if this qualifies. It was late summer in the late seventies and a fine clear evening. Our extended family cousins etc. were at a pub overlooking a bay in connemara. A few of us went outside the pub and over a nearby hill (about a mile away 250 to 1000 ft, no sound):we saw, what I can best describe as a row of bright glowing orbs. These were moving very slowly. We wondered what they were so we called out people in the pub to have a look. Many came out and eventually went back in with nobody having an explanation.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,202 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

I wouldn't laugh at that but no.

I have had experiences of 'other worldly beings'. But not in the UFO narrative way. Or i wouldn't recognize them in that way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭oceanman

NIMAN wrote: »
    I'm a non-believer in all this, but surely this is a perfect case to either prove or disprove ghosts or spirits?

If this has happened to many people, why doesn't a scientific study be set up in this room and find out why people are hearing a baby cry, why the room is cold when heating is on etc?
    maybe because science cant explain everything...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,042 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

oceanman wrote: »
    maybe because science cant explain everything...

I think perhaps technology and science might be able to pick up a baby crying, or the actual temp in a room?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭fitzparker

Coincidence maybe I don't know but last night I was looking to book a break for the August bank holiday for the family (something to look forward too if all goes to plan)

filtered the whole of Ireland most places came in at the usual scandalous Irish prices, except one hotel, Maldron in Cork was showing up an super price, so I booked it.

First thing this morning I read this thread and the fist post I see is about the "hotel in cork", I said to myself its going to be the Maldron, continue reading....sure enough it is.

(goes back to booking, Special request: NOT THE THIRD FLOOR)

fitzparker wrote: »
    Coincidence maybe I don't know but last night I was looking to book a break for the August bank holiday for the family (something to look forward too if all goes to plan)

filtered the whole of Ireland most places came in at the usual scandalous Irish prices, except one hotel, Maldron in Cork was showing up an super price, so I booked it.

First thing this morning I read this thread and the fist post I see is about the "hotel in cork", I said to myself its going to be the Maldron, continue reading....sure enough it is.

(goes back to booking, Special request: NOT THE THIRD FLOOR)
    They should charge Premium for the 3rd Floor. You know how some people like to go Premium ;):D

• Advertisement
Advertisement