Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Has anything genuinely creepy or unnerving ever happened to you?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭MRnotlob606

This is so strange. It happened around march of this year. I was walking into the town where I live to get a bus around 7, it was lashing raining and there was a guy marching up and down outside the local Catherdral. I had know Idea what the hell what he was doing. He was walking up and down outside and he looked over to me and said something loud in some other language in an angry tone. At the point the one thing that came into my mind was this man is the devil. Although more the likely he was not the full shilling as proverbial saying goes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

A lot of people mentioning the Hellfire club but to be honest it sounds like the kind of place where you should be more afraid of the living than the dead. It sounds like a perfect place for underage drinking/drug taking/drug dealing and other illegal activities.

Went to bed one night after a party with the most beautiful girl in the world.

The next day I woke up to some ugly thing that I would never touch with a barge pole.

Now that was strange and creepy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,639 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

thelad95 wrote: »
    A lot of people mentioning the Hellfire club but to be honest it sounds like the kind of place where you should be more afraid of the living than the dead. It sounds like a perfect place for underage drinking/drug taking/drug dealing and other illegal activities.

Don't know about night time, but during the day you also get a fantastic view of Dublin! :pac::rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭metime

Was on msn chat about 6 years ago. Comp facing the wall beside the chimney breast with the door of living room behind me.
    Cam chatted my friend.

During the chat i see a figure walk past the door behind me, on my computer screen, and it walks or kind of glides straight out the front door without boundary or slowing down. It was a tall wispy male presence, freaked me out loads. Chat partner didnt see it.

Thought it was my dad in split second reaction then turned, walked out of the room confused, called him and he was in the room at the back of the house.

Probably just my imagination but weird all the same!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,172 ✭✭✭Ghost Buster

I was working as a lounge boy in an old hotel in Castlebar in the mid 80's. I was only about 16. The place was closing up for the night so it was about 2am and very very quiet. I was in a back room between two bars putting glasses away when i sensed a presence behind me. I turned to find a relatively unknown Daniel O'Donnel, sweaty and white suited post gig. He looked me square in the eye and in a low moan asked "Is there any chance of a cup of tea and a sandwich a gra?"
    Im still not right after it almost 30 years on.:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭metime

Walking in a forest with my other half and it just feels wrong. (The forest not being with him. Eerie vibe) I tell him i feel spooked and it feels creepy to me, (id usually go for forest walks o my own no bother so this is unusual)..we cut our walk short a d find somewhere else to go. About 4 weeks later my ma has a show on about irish murders and guess which forest someone was murdered in. Creeeeepy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,424 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

I was working as a lounge boy in an old hotel in Castlebar in the mid 80's. I was only about 16. The place was closing up for the night so it was about 2am and very very quiet. I was in a back room between two bars putting glasses away when i sensed a presence behind me. I turned to find a relatively unknown Daniel O'Donnel, sweaty and white suited post gig. He looked me square in the eye and in a low moan asked "Is there any chance of a cup of tea and a sandwich a gra?"

Ahhh the wee devil

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 361 ✭✭jazz101

This thread is incomplete without it's theme song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxBO6KX9qTA

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭Roquentin

"I just wanna dance with youuuuuu....."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 179 ✭✭Minera

Wurly wrote: »
    You absolute BASTARD!!!!:pac:

I snorted at that OH is looking at me weird !

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Titanucd

Great thread! Read every page over the last couple of weeks.

I've had a few creepy things happen to me over the years.

First is your bog standard dead relative visitation.

Myself, the wife and our 1 year old daughter moved into my granny's vacant house in June 2000. My granny had passed away that april.
    We moved in because we had sold our house in Lucan but our new house in Trim wasn't ready yet.

Anyway one night we are all in bed when I wake up with this mad thirst. I head down to the kitchen for a drink and there, in the corner, on her favourite chair is my granny. I didn't get a fright or feel anything in particular. I just said "well nana how's things?" She didn't reply. Just smiled. Then she was gone.

Told my wife the next morning. Of course she thought I was nuts but there ye go. It happened. What can I say?

So eventually we move into the house in trim. New build. No creepy back story!
    Myself and the wife go to the cinema one night to see the film "stigmata" with Gabriel Byrne. My mother in law was babysitting. So we get home and of course are a bit spooked by the film. My mother in law goes off to bed and we stay up for a few minutes chatting.

The film (for those who don't know) is about a girl who becomes possessed and shows signs of the stigmata on her hands. She spends a lot of the film lying on her back with arms out wide. Creepy as hell!
    So anyway my wife goes up to check on our sleeping daughter who usually sleeps on her side. (She's about 13 months at this stage). Yes, dear reader, you've guessed it! She is lying flat on her back with her arms apart as if being crucified (never slept this way before) wife screams and runs down the stairs! I head up the stairs and the daughter is still asleep in the same position despite all the commotion! I decide to wake her up even though I'm feeling chills up and down my back! So I wake her up. She looks at me groggily, smiles and falls back asleep! Freaked us out no end!

Titanucd wrote: »
    Myself and the wife go to the cinema one night to see the film "stigmata" with Gabriel Byrne. My mother in law was babysitting. So we get home and of course are a bit spooked by the film. My mother in law goes off to bed and we stay up for a few minutes chatting.

The film (for those who don't know) is about a girl who becomes possessed and shows signs of the stigmata on her hands. She spends a lot of the film lying on her back with arms out wide. Creepy as hell!
    So anyway my wife goes up to check on our sleeping daughter who usually sleeps on her side. (She's about 13 months at this stage). Yes, dear reader, you've guessed it! She is lying flat on her back with her arms apart as if being crucified (never slept this way before) wife screams and runs down the stairs! I head up the stairs and the daughter is still asleep in the same position despite all the commotion! I decide to wake her up even though I'm feeling chills up and down my back! So I wake her up. She looks at me groggily, smiles and falls back asleep! Freaked us out no end!

wait till she turns into the one from the exorcist

Roquentin wrote: »
    wait till she turns into the one from the exorcist

I haven't finished telling all my tales yet!!! Heading into work soon. I've a few more to tell I'll put them up once I get into the safety and comfort of my work place!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭DeadHand

I haven't finished telling all my tales yet!!! Heading into work soon. I've a few more to tell I'll put them up once I get into the safety and comfort of my work place!!

Public sector, obviously.

DeadHand wrote: »
    Public sector, obviously.

Oh yeah sure is!! Handy number. And so well paid. Also "the best uniforms in the world" 😂😱😱😂

So anyway on to the next story. After a few years we moved house again. This time back to Dublin. Mundane reasons nothing creepy. We move into the house and a couple of months later my father in law passed away. A couple of weeks later I arrive home from work to find my wife sitting at the kitchen table visibly shaken. I put it down to the recent bereavement but she says "have you seen the path outside the house?" Err yea of course I have! "No" she says. "Go and look again" so I do. There on the path in the concrete, as clear as day, is my father in laws initials! I don't mean painted on but actually in the footpath! I'm sure it's coincidence and was there all along but bloody hell it really creeped us out!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,652 ✭✭✭I am pie

This would be a killer story for the "mildly coincidental but not particularly creepy" thread.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,395 ✭✭✭sjb25

Oh yeah sure is!! Handy number. And so well paid. Also "the best uniforms in the world" 😂😱😱😂

I no where you work after that statement lovely uniforms

Ok so this is the creepiest, most unnerving thing ever to happen to me. Back in 2001 myself and my wife got hold of a oujji board. Can't even remember where we got it!

We had a couple of cans (literally as in 2 each) and whipped the board out to have a laugh. My daughter is asleep upstairs. We sit at the kitchen table and set up the board. My daughter would sleep through a thunderstorm and we were very lucky with her in that from about 9 months old once she was asleep she would stay that way until 8am most days.
    So we start "playing" with the board. I have full intentions of trying to manipulate the pointer thing to say something spooky.
    We both gave a finger in the pointer and in a spooky voice I say "is there anybody there?" Witha big smirk on my face.
    The thing starts to move towards yes.
    I start to think "aha Mrs titanucd is playing the same game that I intended to play" so I play along.
    The pointer moves to "yes" I'm laughing out loud at this stage and the wife tells me to stop moving the pointer. I'm not touching it!! So anyway we start asking questions. The pointer moves to spell out the answers. "Who are you?" It spells a name. "Do you mean us harm?" YES!!!
    In what way? The pointer moves slowly towards "M" then "U" then "R" then "D" my blood is running cold. I feel freezing in a warm room. I'm beginning to freak as is the wife! Then, from upstairs, a bloodcurdling scream! I mean bloodcurdling!!! Not the cry of a hungry or wet baby but totally terrifying! Both my wife and I run upstairs and there's our daughter lying in her cot. Crying and tears coming down her face. My wife scoops her up and starts reassuring her. She eventually settles and I go back down the stairs scoop up the oujji board and dump it into the bin.
    I'm pretty sure the movement of the pointer can be explained by autosuggestion or similar but that scream.....
    Get goosebumps to this day thinking about it. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,395 ✭✭✭sjb25

Ok so this is the creepiest, most unnerving thing ever to happen to me. Back in 2001 myself and my wife got hold of a oujji board. Can't even remember where we got it!

We had a couple of cans (literally as in 2 each) and whipped the board out to have a laugh. My daughter is asleep upstairs. We sit at the kitchen table and set up the board. My daughter would sleep through a thunderstorm and we were very lucky with her in that from about 9 months old once she was asleep she would stay that way until 8am most days.
    So we start "playing" with the board. I have full intentions of trying to manipulate the pointer thing to say something spooky.
    We both gave a finger in the pointer and in a spooky voice I say "is there anybody there?" Witha big smirk on my face.
    The thing starts to move towards yes.
    I start to think "aha Mrs titanucd is playing the same game that I intended to play" so I play along.
    The pointer moves to "yes" I'm laughing out loud at this stage and the wife tells me to stop moving the pointer. I'm not touching it!! So anyway we start asking questions. The pointer moves to spell out the answers. "Who are you?" It spells a name. "Do you mean us harm?" YES!!!
    In what way? The pointer moves slowly towards "M" then "U" then "R" then "D" my blood is running cold. I feel freezing in a warm room. I'm beginning to freak as is the wife! Then, from upstairs, a bloodcurdling scream! I mean bloodcurdling!!! Not the cry of a hungry or wet baby but totally terrifying! Both my wife and I run upstairs and there's our daughter lying in her cot. Crying and tears coming down her face. My wife scoops her up and starts reassuring her. She eventually settles and I go back down the stairs scoop up the oujji board and dump it into the bin.
    I'm pretty sure the movement of the pointer can be explained by autosuggestion or similar but that scream.....
    Get goosebumps to this day thinking about it. :(

Jesus......... That's me awake tonight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

My story happened in the summer around 1991 I'm not sure of the actual year but I was around 15 or 16 at the most. In those days my sister and I and a bunch of our friends used to gather together in our house to watch the rose of tralee on TV. We wanted some chocolate and ice cream from the shop so I walked up to the supermarket and got some.

I was on my way back home in a rush and there was a pub across the road and just above the pub a woman was sitting in a white van. She called across the road to me and asked me would I be interested in taking part in a survey she was doing for the county radio station. I said no that I hadn't time. She kept calling me and told me it would only take a minute and that I should sit into the van beside her to do the survey.

I felt a bit uneasy and said no and went home. I didn't think anymore about it until about five years later I was listening to 2fm and there was a FBI agent being interviewed about the girls that we're going missing in ireland. The FBI agent said in his opinion there was a serial killer at work and that he may be using a woman to gain the girls trust before they were abducted.

I've often wondered down through the years if I've an over active imagination or if I had a lucky escape. This woman may have just been trying to finish her days work but it was strange the way she kept trying to get me to sit into her van which was a two door with no back windows. To this day it still gives me the creeps when I think of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,652 ✭✭✭I am pie

My story happened in the summer around 1991 I'm not sure of the actual year but I was around 15 or 16 at the most. In those days my sister and I and a bunch of our friends used to gather together in our house to watch the rose of tralee on TV. We wanted some chocolate and ice cream from the shop so I walked up to the supermarket and got some.

I was on my way back home in a rush and there was a pub across the road and just above the pub a woman was sitting in a white van. She called across the road to me and asked me would I be interested in taking part in a survey she was doing for the county radio station. I said no that I hadn't time. She kept calling me and told me it would only take a minute and that I should sit into the van beside her to do the survey.

I felt a bit uneasy and said no and went home. I didn't think anymore about it until about five years later I was listening to 2fm and there was a FBI agent being interviewed about the girls that we're going missing in ireland. The FBI agent said in his opinion there was a serial killer at work and that he may be using a woman to gain the girls trust before they were abducted.

I've often wondered down through the years if I've an over active imagination or if I had a lucky escape. This woman may have just been trying to finish her days work but it was strange the way she kept trying to get me to sit into her van which was a two door with no back windows. To this day it still gives me the creeps when I think of it.

An FBI agent, responsible only for internal security in the US, on Irish radio speculating about a serial killer outside his jurisdiction.

Sounds legit

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

And you reported it when you heard the report 5 years later right?

• Advertisement

I am pie wrote: »
    An FBI agent, responsible only for internal security in the US, on Irish radio speculating about a serial killer outside his jurisdiction.

Sounds legit

He was a behavioural expert from Quantico who had written a book about his work and was being interview on 2fm. There's probably a record of the conversation in 2fms archives.

And you reported it when you heard the report 5 years later right?

I didn't because I had no proof but I thought it was odd a woman was so insistent I should sit into her van to do a survey after nine o clock at night.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

This actually only happened to me last night, have chills just thinking about it!

So I was watching Netflix like I usually do before bed and Ali (My mini JRT) comes up to me and just stares at my curtain. She starts following something with her head moving. So I'm thinking there's a massive spider on my curtain because I sleep with my window open most nights, get out my light and there's absolutely nothing there. A few minutes later or maybe half an hour she goes to the middle of my bed, stares at the middle of my room and just starts growling. Like non stop at something she sees, I look over and all I see is blackness, like a black shadow. It was creepy as feck! :pac:

Still don't know what to make of it!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭fiachr_a

There was a guy in work from a different floor hassling me in the canteen for ages. Used to secretly audio record me and make threats. Never had a coffee either just sat beside me at the table most days acting awkward. One day I got so fed up with his behaviour I told him he's bringing bad luck on himself. I told him if his son dies it would serve him right and his behaviour to me is the reason it happened. Told him this several times as a warning. Anyway, he left the job soon after and about three years later I read in the paper that one of his sons fell from a window and died.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

fiachr_a wrote: »
    There was a guy in work from a different floor hassling me in the canteen for ages. Used to secretly audio record me and make threats. Never had a coffee either just sat beside me at the table most days acting awkward. One day I got so fed up with his behaviour I told him he's bringing bad luck on himself. I told him if his son dies it would serve him right and his behaviour to me is the reason it happened. Told him this several times as a warning. Anyway, he left the job soon after and about three years later I read in the paper that one of his sons fell from a window and died.

Thats not scary that's just bloody awful.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,245 ✭✭✭check_six

Faith+1 wrote: »
    Thats not scary that's just bloody awful.

Well, if you look at it from another angle...
    "I used to sit in the canteen with my workmates for a chat. One guy took exception to the fact I didn't drink coffee. He started making ominous predictions about what would happen to my family if I didn't start drinking coffee. I was really disturbed by the things he was saying so I tried to record it one day. I felt so uneasy at work that I moved to another job. Then little Johnny fell out of a window as foretold."

Still awful maybe?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

check_six wrote: »
    Well, if you look at it from another angle...
    "I used to sit in the canteen with my workmates for a chat. One guy took exception to the fact I didn't drink coffee. He started making ominous predictions about what would happen to my family if I didn't start drinking coffee. I was really disturbed by the things he was saying so I tried to record it one day. I felt so uneasy at work that I moved to another job. Then little Johnny fell out of a window as foretold."

Still awful maybe?
    It's certainly creepier.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭Lingua Franca

I didn't because I had no proof but I thought it was odd a woman was so insistent I should sit into her van to do a survey after nine o clock at night.

It's not "proof", it's just potential evidence and gives detectives a line to follow. If they publicise the case regularly it's in the hope that people like yourself can step forward and say what they saw. You still should contact the cops and tell them. Thgey'll know it's not proof of anything, they'll know it may be nothing, but they'll want to investigate and eliminate it.

If this is true then please contact the cops and tell them.

Yes my story is true. I would never joke or make up a story about something that involves so many people and their families. I posted my story really just to see if anybody would say what they thought. The only two people I've ever mentioned this to are my husband and my sister. My husband said the woman was probably genuine but my sister agreed with me and thought it was odd.

Thanks very much for your advice. It never occurred to me to report it really because it happened around twenty five years ago and it's hard to know if the woman was genuine or not but it still gives me the creeps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭dellas1979

The bickering and (pointless) arguments ruin such a great thread :(

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭tonto24

Iv been reading this thread intermittently with weeks!! Outstanding!! Currently on page 63! Some hair raising moments to say the least...

I am pie wrote: »

Sounds legit

they ran out of serial killers in the states:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭up for anything

Thanks very much for your advice. It never occurred to me to report it really because it happened around twenty five years ago and it's hard to know if the woman was genuine or not but it still gives me the creeps.

It doesn't cost anything to report something like this and it doesn't matter that it was so long ago. Sometimes the smallest things can help or lead to something that can help. It could well be that the reason that the killer hasn't been active for so long is not that he was in jail but that the woman died and he didn't have anyone to lure his victims.

I would find it hugely strange that someone would want a young girl to sit into a van to complete a survey at any time of the day let alone that hour of the evening. Sounds very fishy to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,740 ✭✭✭the evasion_kid

Walked by a dead body that was pulled out of a river this morning,he was covered with a blanket but his hand was sticking out and he had a wedding band on....poor soul, had me unnerved for the rest of the day.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

Walked by a dead body that was pulled out of a river this morning,he was covered with a blanket but his hand was sticking out and he had a wedding band on....poor soul, had me unnerved for the rest of the day.

Oh my god... That's bloody awful! :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,212 ✭✭✭shamrock55

Great thread folks, shame i cant contribute though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭DeadHand

shamrock55 wrote: »
    Great thread folks, shame i cant contribute though

You just did.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Why did you pick his son? Where did that come from like?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,212 ✭✭✭shamrock55

I just remembered i can contribute, about 15 yrs ago i was walking home after a few pints, not drunk or anything but where i was living looked down over the local gaa pitch, so when i get to top of the hill i see this rather large and very bright round abject floating about 50ft over the top of the pitch, i couldnt believe what i was looking at but inever took my eyes off it, there was no noise coming from it and it stayed for a few mins before rocketing straight up and out of sight again with no sound, it took me months to tell anyone about it, i told a few of my friends but no one else, tbh they just laughed at it and said how many pints had i on board the usual banter, i think they think i was messing but id swear on anythig on what i saw that night

It doesn't cost anything to report something like this and it doesn't matter that it was so long ago. Sometimes the smallest things can help or lead to something that can help. It could well be that the reason that the killer hasn't been active for so long is not that he was in jail but that the woman died and he didn't have anyone to lure his victims.

I would find it hugely strange that someone would want a young girl to sit into a van to complete a survey at any time of the day let alone that hour of the evening. Sounds very fishy to me.

What made me feel uneasy was she kept calling me as I was walking away like she was really desperate to get me to come back. I mean she was only a couple of meters away from a pub full of people so why did she try so hard to get me to get into her van. And the van was just a plain white two seater and if she was from a radio station wouldn't it have had a logo?

I don't hold any faith in these things, but to say it's an eerie coincidence. When my father passed away, we obviously missed him a lot. I had a weird dream, my budgies were flying around what used to be our "junk room", I sometimes let them out there to play if I brought them with me when I visited. In this dream I walked into the room to get them back into the cage, and my dad was standing there. Just normal like. I was thinking "Da? You're dead!" but just went with the flow. He asked me all about my birds and we spoke about them. Then (dream still) I went into the kitchen and told my mother "Da's in the junk room." She almost fainted and got very upset. And I had to insist, I don't believe in ghosts, visitations, or anything else, but I just had a conversation with my dead father.

I didn't tell my mother about this dream, but I spoke to her the following evening. She said my older brother, who had being staying with her, had had a rough night, because he couldn't sleep, for dreaming that Da was in the room with him during the night, trying to chat with him. That bedroom had previously been the junk room at home, the same room I'd dreamt of.

I know it's only us dreaming similar things at similar times due to similar trauma, but it was a bit spooky!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Captain Flaps

Even if that guy was a total creep and you genuinely feared for your safety, turning around and randomly telling him you hope his son dies is terrible. Stop presenting this like you cursed him or something. All that happened was you said a truly reprehensible thing to a co-worker and years later his son happened to die.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 46 nidgeweaseal

When I was in my mid teens I was a bit of a loaner and used to walk around the city on my own( Dublin city) for hours just because really. Anyway one day I was walking on the boardwalk and there was a strange man late thirties he was darked skinned and about six foot tall anyway I thought nothing of it and kept walking even though I could feel eyes burning into the back of my head, I came off the boardwalk and walked up towards oconell street. I was walking for maybe another hour when I decided to turn around and walk back, I was never ever really in any hurry so I was only in drumcondra at this stage when I turned around there he was again across the road I kept walking. I was starting to get a bit panicked at this stage but I kept walking I got as far as wyness hotel on I think is it abbey street? And there is a laneway there that comes back out across from the liffey I ran in there and hid the best I could behind some big four wheeled bins your man walks up the lane and looks around four about two minutes not really moving just looking his head about the place, curses to himself and walks back out. I stayed still for about ten minutes after and ran back over to the boardwalk. And sat beside a few junkies that I would have known just from saying hello to just because if he was to come back maybe they would scare him off. I should say I am a guy but at fifteen 5,5 and under nine stone I wouldn't have been able to fight off a bigger guy if he tried anything. Sorry it so long guys was just trying to set the scene ha.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭RobYourBuilder

When I was in my mid teens I was a bit of a loaner 

Any chance of a score until pay day?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭IrishAlice

Any chance of a score until pay day?

Aw I came into the thread expecting another great story and then saw this smart @rse reply. Really ruins the thread!

I've been trying to think if I've had any creepy experiences myself but can't think of any at all.

Love the thread though!

Advertisement