Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banna Beach Resort Kerry

Options
  • 13-12-2012 11:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭

Hi there, wondering if anyone has been here. Looking to book something for a week in the summer, 2 adults and 2 kids under 6.
    Thanks for any opinions

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Moved from Travel to the Kerry forum to where it would be better suited.

Thanks,
    kerry4sam

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭Trigger13222

Banna is a nice spot , nice beaches and seems to be a good bit to do for kids if the weather is poor.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭redser7

Thanks a lot Trigger

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,368 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

redser7 wrote: »
    Hi there, wondering if anyone has been here. Looking to book something for a week in the summer, 2 adults and 2 kids under 6.
    Thanks for any opinions

good spot alright, they have a leisure centre with a pool etc, so if the weather is bad, you can bring them there & if weather is good then the beach is right next to it! Not far from Tralee town either which has plenty to do. There's also a beauticians, which I recently used & was really good.

Have heard good things about the resort/hotel/camp site etc, so I'm sure you'll have a good time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭twowheelsonly

Haven't been down there for a couple of years but it's a great spot.
    If you get decent weather it moves up to outstanding!!
    Fantastic beach right on the doorstep but there's also plenty to do within easy driving distance should the weather not play ball.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭68Murph68

A guy in work was down there last year. He and his missus had a newish baby (few months old - I think around the 6-8 months) so they wanted a fairly low-key break. Asked my about it, because he knew I was from Kerry but I didnt have any real information about the place. Asked him how he got on after he came back and he said they had a good time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭redser7

Thanks a million folks! All the positive comments have helped us make up our minds.
    Cheers!

Advertisement