Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Otterbox or similar case for Galaxy SIII

• 14-12-2012 12:18am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 930 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where I can pick up an otterbox r similar case for samsung galaxy SIII in Dublin area, Im a carpenter and need to protect my phone before its too late

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,865 ✭✭✭✭MuppetCheck

Carphone warehouse have them. Case mate hard case is another good option, less bulky too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 522 ✭✭✭gbob

Been using the otterbox defender since just after the s3's first drop, it's good for protecting the phone but I couldn't recommend it. The built in screen protector has a gap between it and the screen and it feels like an old resistive screen to use, also it reduces the screen quality to the extent that I used to take it out of the case to watch a movie, until i decided to remove the screen protector altogether. Plus the rubber part of the case has stretched so much that it no longer fits properly. Ands it's expensive too.

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭DoBhrionn

I have the Otter box commuter series which I got in the 3 store on Grafton St. (also available in Vodafone). It works grand, at bit of a pain to install with the screen protector on. Also a small bit of dust/dirt gathers up on the inside rim (nothing an ear bud can't sort out). It has survived both a drop on tiled and concrete floors, only minor scuffs on the case from sliding.

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭DarkBlonde

My brother has the Otterbox and I have the casemate tough. Comparing the two I wouldn't pick the Otterbox. It's bulky and awkward looking compared to my casemate tough. I got mine on Amazon. I don't know what shop would sell them. My brother got the Otterbox in three if your still interested.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,257 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

O2 have them in stock too.

It really comes down to a personal preference between otterbox and case mate though.

• Advertisement
Advertisement