Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tragic death of Shannon Gallagher. (Condolences only)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,784 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Very sad news this morning, I would guess her sister might have been finding it hard coping without her.

Thats 2 lives lost due to bullying, and an entire family and family circle devastated.

May they both RIP.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭cusackd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭HellFireClub

What an unbelievable tragedy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭Maldesu

That's awful. Condolences to the family.

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭.17hmr

Condolences to the mother .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,438 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

this is absolutely horrendous. There are no words

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭2moreMinutes

I dont think I can actually come up with words to describe my reaction to this news. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭JayzuzHowiye

Ditto what has been said above. Awful, tragic news/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,052 ✭✭✭Pique

Heartbreaking !

There's a thread in AH about this too.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056831077

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭whatswhat

It is unthinkable to try and put oneself in the shoes of the parents. To lose a child must be absolute hell and unbearable, to lose another in such a short space of time, there are no possible words to even say that might console or bring comfort to that poor family and my heart goes out to them. My thoughts and prayers are with them at this sad, sad time. May them little girls rest in peace together, no more can be said.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭Noreen1

Sincere sympathy to their family and friends. RIP.

ps. I sat down three times yesterday to post a reply, and each time, words failed me.

So, I'll say this.
    My nephew died in a car accident some years ago. When I met his mother, I said.
    "I don't even know what to say to you - because there's nothing I can say that would help", and she responded "No, there isn't".So I contented myself with giving her a big hug.

Today, I'll send a heartfelt hug to Shannon and Erins Mother and Brother - and hope that it brings them some tiny measure of comfort to know that people are so sorry for their loss, but just can't find the words to say so.

Advertisement