Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xmas present for the gf

• 14-12-2012 4:09am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,486 ✭✭✭

Any ideas...I'm completely lost I had planned to get her an iPad but she has indicated that he won't use a tablet so that's more or less out of the equation which has suddenly brought me back to square one,

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 351 ✭✭Vaperus

Jewellery such as a Pandora bracelet can keep adding to that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

If you could maybe give a bit more info about her, is she a girly girl, or what is she into. That would help users give better advice on ideas :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,486 ✭✭✭skinny90

star-pants wrote: »
    If you could maybe give a bit more info about her, is she a girly girl, or what is she into. That would help users give better advice on ideas :)
    Pandora bracelet was done a few years ago.I might get a few charms as a stocking filler...she is a girly girl i suppose as she would shop for Ireland.but i thonk vouchers would be too easy...shes studying very hard as she's in her final year of uni so I thought an iPad would be practical.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Lima Golf

Ipad
    Smartphone
    iPod
    Ugg boots
    Handbag
    Photobook/nice framed photo of the two of you
    Scarf, gloves and hat
    New pyjamas, bathrobe, slippers (microwaveable slippers are even better, so warm and cosy!)
    Perfume
    Gift hamper of nice shampoos, moisturisers, lotions etc.
    tickets to gig/comedy act
    Cd or DVD
    Christmas jumper
    Scented candle
    Spa day
    Weekend away
    Take your pick ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

Just to add to the list above, a GHD ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭confusticated

Voucher for massage/spa type thing? Could be nice if she's working really hard and stressed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,486 ✭✭✭skinny90

Just to add to the list above, a GHD ;)
    Got that last year...but that list above has giving me a few ideas at least thanks

Advertisement