Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dense leafed potted plant

Options
  • 14-12-2012 11:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

looking for a small ish plant for my desk, plenty of daylight through the window if that makes any difference?

Ideally I'd like something more along the lines of a small "bush" ie with very dense, small, leaves. I can picture exactly what I'd like but can't for the life of me find it.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,462 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Off hand I cant think of anything that would suit with small dense leaves. You are describing more of a shrub type plant and most of them are not happy to be indoors the whole time.

The only possibility might be helxine, http://myhome.bormioliroccocasa.com/myhome/en/home/Give-room-to-ideas/baldi-jars/helxine.html
    though it is a bit of a weed - and if it gets loose in a greenhouse it is definitely a weed - I would not recommend it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭alexlyons

thanks, after a bit of googling using that amazing new word that I always new existed but completely forgot about (shrub) I found pretty much the ideal thing.

Potted boxwood, or something similar...

Advertisement