Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing reference for online payee

Options
  • 14-12-2012 2:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,863 ✭✭✭

I cant see how to change the reference for making a payment to an online payee.

My AIB card number has changed and I need to make a payment with the new card number in the reference field, but I cannot change the old payee reference. Can it be done online or do I have to go through the shenanigans of setting up a brand new payee?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Linda

Hi daheff,

We have had this query recently.
    this account type cannot be registered on 365 Online.

If you call Banking 365 on 0818 365 365, a representative will assist with registering the details.

I hope this helps and apologies about the inconvenience.
    Thanks
    Linda

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

Bit of a nuisance that you cannot change details like this and the description online and use your mobile phone to verify the account.

The problem with ringing 365 is that you have to wait a number of working days to receive the activation code

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Graham

Hi sgarvan,

We understand where you're coming from and this has been raised with our 365 Online Development Team. It's an issue that will be reviewed and we'll notify customers of any change in this area.

Thanks for posting,
    Graham

Advertisement